Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Free Help for Matched Betting

(7 Posts)
Eliss Tue 07-Jun-16 11:06:26

I posted on another thread but then thought that it might actually be worthwhile starting a new one.

So I was looking into doing some matched betting part of it seems to good to be true but then again a lot of people have done it. I did fid it quite hard to get my head around. It also seemed to me that it could take quite a while and I could lose money if I get it wrong.

I heard of a company in Central London who helps people do this, you go to their office and they'll help you sign up, give you money to do it and show you the best ways to get the most out of the free bets. Has anyone used a company like this and what do you guys think about me giving it a go.

I figure even if they take some of the profits I haven't really risked anything considering their putting up the money. Thoughts?

MollyRedskirts Sun 12-Jun-16 18:28:45

What's the company's name? Personally, I wouldn't do it because it sounds really dodgy, but before I looked into matched betting, I would have thought that sounded really dodgy too.

I think we need more information before anyone can advise you.

jandesign32 Fri 24-Jun-16 14:12:29

Did you ever find out the name of the company?

bluecoat08 Mon 27-Jun-16 14:14:04

matched betting is legit and this is a great model. company does the work for you (they all say it's easy but in my experience it can eat a lot of time) company skims off a % or 2. sounds like easy money - who was the company?

Katelottie Tue 28-Jun-16 19:52:27

Hi,

Never heard of this type of company for matched betting, how much have they told you they will make for you? seems a bit odd but like previous posts i thought matched betting was a complete con too...curious about this though if you can give more info?

I use this company to match bet now....

www.moneypigz.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=112

You use your own money, but they give you step by step instructions for each sign up offer and ongoing daily ones, with the tools that you need too and 24hr help. Managed to make £1600 in 3 months!! just wish i had found out about it sooner!

fbolt001 Mon 15-Aug-16 21:14:16

To be honest, it sounds a bit odd - going to a stranger's office to sign you up for matched betting seems a bit shady!

No need to sign up to anything, you can always use a free site like matchedbettingadvisor.com or the moneysaving expert matched betting site. Completely free of charge, and you can learn how to do the offers for yourself, rather than rely on someone to spoon feed you.

tonymac84 Mon 28-Nov-16 15:28:41

I don't think there's any need to go to such lengths when plenty of matched betting sites have everything you need to get started and enough reloads to keep you going. Many offer a free trial too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now