Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM Bot Watch 23 - Powered by Twunk's Yazoo: Tragicomic cultic wampum flogging scamalangadingdongs like Forever Living, Ariix, Herbalife, Younique, Juiceplus, LifeTreeWorld.

(997 Posts)
ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 17:49:54

Still going strong here at bot watch HQ on MN!

Previous thread here

Botwatch on Wordpress and on Facebook

Timeless Vie on Wordpress and on Facebook

*Eyespeying's* Blog aka #manhun, even if he's been banned by MNHQ

Hommetepreneur on Facebook

NEW Link to the Daily Mail article of 20 May 2016 regarding an ex-bot's treatment at the hands of her 'spline' at Forever Living UK

NEW Link to NastashaBarnbotShingles' refutation of the above.

We have our own regularly returning bots to tell us how bullying and hateful we are. <waves>

Glossary:

Bots: our affectionate name for victims of the MLM racket

MLM: Multi-level Marketing schemes - essentially pyramid schemes that are just legal because you sell a product. Reliant upon constant recruitment despite there not being enough people in the world to go beyond about 12 levels if everyone recruited 6.

Downline/Upline: the people you recruited and those who recruited you (going up and down the pyramid inverted funnel)

Timeless Vie: Parody of MLM schemes (though you might spot one in particular) that also carries out fearless investigative work

Hommetrepreneur: also excellent parody site focussing on the menz

BotWatch: Rather more serious, keeps an eye on what the Bots are claiming next, particularly in reference to health and income claims. Also fearless.

Inverted Funnel: Timeless Vie is NOT a pyramid - it's an inverted Funnel, OK?

Eyes: Our former member Eyespying who knows LOTS about MLM schemes. He's still our very own #manhun.

Twunk (AKA ForeverYazoonique) has a bottle of Banana Yazoo in her fridge. She's still too afraid to drink it. Yahoo is important as seems to be the primary retail product for Life Tree World.

LMGTFY Mon 23-May-16 17:51:57

Just walking into aldi, did we establish if they should be paying us instead of the other way round?

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 17:52:42

Not sure what a 'spline' is grin

I meant upline.

Damn you autocorrect.

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 17:53:41

Google I reckon just don't pay for your shopping. Should be fine. Tell them Natasha said it was OK and we're on a retainer.

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 17:59:23

Right then! Place markey! No more spamming please barnbot and associated randomers. The link is right there! Nice first post forever!
#Vivelaresistance

#laterz haterz

Spongebobette Mon 23-May-16 18:01:38

I am STILL Spartacus

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 18:04:35

Oh... BTW Ive got a onetime only offer on parslaii cream, pm me hunz! I will generously donate all of the money taken to my holiday fund.

#sohumble

darceybussell Mon 23-May-16 18:04:58

I like the gin at Aldi, if we are getting some kind of sponsorship deal can it include free gin please? Thanks!

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 18:09:14

I CAN'T GET ALDI GIN!

You can't sell spirits in supermarkets in NL.

It's tragicomical.

No it's tragic. Just tragic.

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 18:12:41

Jeez! That is tragic forever!

darceybussell Mon 23-May-16 18:13:34

Noooo!! this is why we need sponsorship then. So we can post it to you. It's imperative.

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 18:15:24

<sobs>

When I went back to the UK recently it was like a shopper's paradise. It was heaven. John Lewis! Huge Marksies! Waitrose! Even Asda Home and Sainsburys!

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 18:17:19

cozie are you willing to spill the beans yet, about your alleged involvement with the oh so secret MNHQ NWO conspiracy as highlighted by barnbot?

#scandalinateacup

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 18:33:14

Cozie do send me some gin.

Well we are coming up to June so prepare for bots leaving FL. Actually I predict a couple of months of increased effort - "woohoo we can do this!" type thing...then the inevitable slide....

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 18:44:32

Just sayin...

stopfaffing Mon 23-May-16 18:53:06

Wouldn't it be good if someone invented powdered gin, just add water. Then we could send you a few sackloads, forever. <should last you a weekend> wink

DollyTwat Mon 23-May-16 18:58:10

Thanks for the new Fred forever

Good intro too

Caffeinator Mon 23-May-16 19:01:55

Haha, just saw this on fb

www.southendnewsnetwork.com/news/self-employed-facebook-user-doing-incredibly-well-with-their-business-opportunity/

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 19:05:40

Love it caffeinator! 😂😂😂

Welcome!!

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 19:07:08

Love it caffeinator grin

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 19:07:36

Ooooooo jinx! (As my sons keep saying)

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 19:11:49

Great minds forever 😉😂

MrshumbleJeans Mon 23-May-16 19:32:04

So, just to recap... We are still waiting for barnbots answers to the following questions.

How much Aloe do you need to shift to make £350,000' per year?

Did you seek approval from FL when you did the interview (that wasnt used) and prior to that blog post?

What is your response to the screenshot of your post dated the 23rd of december, posted by Stopfaffing?

Where is your evidence of slander by those who oppose your chosen business industry?

What is your response to Rex contributing money to an anti gay cause (only because you claimed that the DM have ostracised an entire religion so whats good for the goose and all that!)

Were you implying in your blogpost that the editor of the DM deliberatley hacked and twisted Antonia Hoyles article to present a mistruth to the readers?

Do you have a response to the fact that some members have seen evidence of bullying type behaviour by you specifically? (Allegedly)

Is/was loves an FBO?

I believe their were other questions that I may have forgotten, so please anyone feel free to add to my list!

ForeverYazoonique Mon 23-May-16 19:43:30

I'd still like to know how you sell aloe gloop without making any health claims.

Zoomtothespoon Mon 23-May-16 20:16:37

rubs hands with glee in anticipation of an aldi sponsorship grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now