Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

First time buyer needing advice

(3 Posts)
Family000 Fri 13-May-16 20:34:49

Hi all. If I explain my current situation is approved appreciate some advice .
So far we have had a morgage in principle from hsbc who were willing to lend a fair bit more than needed. We have found our ideal property and made an offer which was accepted. We how have an appointment to complete the full morgage application but worry this is where things can go wrong. My husband has only ever had direct debit on mobile phones, rac, sky etc buy now credit cards. I've just paid off my store cards which was very small amount. Is this sufficient evidence of a good credit history. Mine is 852 in experian. Any tips of hope will be grateful.

Family000 Fri 13-May-16 20:38:55

No credit cards for either of us .

carnation2531 Mon 16-May-16 21:25:20

I would imagine this is enough - as long as no missed payments and good credit score the only other thing to think about is affordability side

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now