Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Small online income

(4 Posts)
olrose Thu 05-May-16 06:41:12

If anyone is looking to earn a few pennies, easily, then I can recommend OnePoll. It is a site that puts up very short surveys, like 30 seconds, and you get paid between 10p and 30p for each one.

I have been doing it for years and make about £100 a year. I know not much, but it all counts.

Does anyone do anything similar?

sandgrown Thu 05-May-16 06:50:30

I am with Consumer Pulse. I give details of my clothes shopping/ technology and get paid in points which convert to vouchers .

specialsubject Thu 05-May-16 15:22:02

I use Onepoll, Whatusersdo, Yougov and Viewsbank, although I'm going off the latter.

gave up on Valued Opinions for excessive time wasting (collect info and then screen out so no payment), and same for Toluna after just one day, they were shockers.

I want cash not vouchers so those are the ones. Running about £200 a year.

listsandbudgets Thu 05-May-16 17:08:50

Inbox pounds is quite good. You can get up to 15p a day for searches, they pay you a penny for each email you click through on (i do this on the site rather than through my inbox) and they ahve the odd survey and offer. Cash out at £20 so takes a while to get to but I usually manage £40 a year with very little effort really

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now