Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Alternative to bank - PAID STUDENT RESEARCH

(1 Post)
klaudiado Sun 01-May-16 19:10:44

Dear everyone,

I am Klaudia, a student in Service Design at the Royal College of Art in London, and as part of my final project I am creating a responsible and nonprofit organisation that could replace your bank or give you convenient access to fair financial services (if you don’t have a bank).

I am looking for people who:
- have a basic bank account but don’t really use it
- don’t currently have a bank account
- use prepaid cards
- are overdrawn
- use services like Western Union or Moneygram to send money
- have a bank but would rather not if there was a better alternative

If you meet any or some of these criteria, I would love to interview you for about 45 minutes to one hour (this will take place at the Royal College of Art, in South Kensington, London) and you will be paid £30 as a thank you for your time, and coffee or tea + cookies will be provided The interviews can take place any time, any day from the 2nd to the 10th of May.

The interview will touch on the following things:
- what financial products and services you use
- how you manage your money
- get your reaction and comments on the services I am trying to put together, so I can improve them later in the process

I have created a form that you need to complete in order to participate: goo.gl/forms/M3E507PTH1

My email address is in the form if you have any questions!

I’m looking forward to speaking with you!
Klaudia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now