Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM Bot Watch 14- Chat about the Scamalasmical cultic racket of MLMs Forever Living, Juiceplus , Ariix, Younique, (insert name of Utah MLM here) now including hunpreneurs, cheese, posts from eyes, Bot

(968 Posts)
Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:08:37

Welcome!

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:10:45

Okies... Thread name went wrong! That should read Bots whose names must not be mentioned etc....

Twunk Mon 14-Mar-16 13:11:04

I've bought some cheese and am reporting for duty

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:11:47

Anyway, you get the drift! Go!.... Linkies from TV/botwatch shill bots please? and hommepreneurs please feel free to add your links too!

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:12:27

smile

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:14:54

I see that copious caffeine is needed, Melaw. grin

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:15:44

🙌🙌🙌

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:18:25

Wow, Moot. You might want to C&P that post on the old thread over here. It merits lots of study I reckon. smile

Twunk Mon 14-Mar-16 13:19:35

Botwatch
botwatchblog.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/liestopper/?fref=ts

Timeless Vie
timelessvie.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/timelessvie

Eyes Blog:
mlmtheamericandreammadenightmare.blogspot.nl

Hommetepreneur:
www.facebook.com/hommetrepreneur/

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:20:00

PS- the post on compliance is what I meant. smile

bossbabebot Mon 14-Mar-16 13:23:07

Well heloooooooo botwatchers

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:26:01

Have asked moot to post it here... Brilliant! Hahaha! Just a bunch of moaning marys are we? 😂😂😂 Hi superbots! 👋👋👋... Thread 14 huh? We must REALLY be getting on your nerves now huh? Hunpreneurs/hommepreneurs, Do you think we should have a #viestarshizzle recognition party when we reach 15? #eeeeek! Smashing it!

NorbertDentressangle Mon 14-Mar-16 13:33:16

Re-posted from tail end of last thread - my response to secret agent Moot's "inside info" ......

Good work Moot smile

Love the tips -
Get out & talk to people about the products, try to NOT rely on social media to retail - is that because it's difficult for someone to prove what misleading bullshit has been uttered when it's spoken word not text on (screenshotted) screen?
The general public can get bored of seeing constant C9 and product posts - no shit Sherlock grin

Annie65 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:33:37

But, but I dont like cheese....... Can I still play pleeeeease?sad

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:34:28

Go for the bread then, Annie. smile

Twunk Mon 14-Mar-16 13:35:09

Glossary:

Bots: our affectionate name for victims of the MLM racket

MLM: Multi-level Marketing schemes - essentially pyramid schemes that are just legal because you sell a product. Reliant upon constant recruitment despite there not being enough people in the world to go beyond about 12 levels if everyone recruited 6.

Downline/Upline: the people you recruited and those who recruited you (going up and down the pyramid inverted funnel)

Timeless Vie: Parody of MLM schemes (though you might spot one in particular) that also carries out fearless investigative work

Hommetrepreneur: also excellent parody site focussing on the menz

BotWatch: Rather more serious, keeps an eye on what the Bots are claiming next, particularly in reference to health and income claims. Also fearless.

Inverted Funnel: Timeless Vie is NOT a pyramid - it's an inverted Funnel, OK?

Eyes: Our very own Eyespying who knows LOTS about MLM schemes. He has his own Bond Lair and Bond Girls. Occasionally verbose but beginning to make some actually rather funny jokes! He's our very own #manhun. Don't say tragicomic cultic adherents as all of us have to down a litre of vodka.

Please don't lurk! Come and join us. If you want advice and support we will do our very best.

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:35:30

Do you like parslaii annie?

Annie65 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:35:52

Hmmm, like bread. Thank you xxxxxxsmile

Mootpointer Mon 14-Mar-16 13:35:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

cozietoesie Mon 14-Mar-16 13:36:00

The advice is fascinating - and as usual, it gives away more about the situation they're trying to correct than anything else. smile

Annie65 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:37:56

Melaw, I simply adore parslaii. It makes my life complete. Everybody thats anybody loves parslaii xxxxxxxxxxhalo

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:39:38

Well annie, if you love 'parslaii' you are welcome at the 'viestar' partaii! 💯💯🙌🙌

Twunk Mon 14-Mar-16 13:41:19

That is truly enlightening - and not in a good way (for them)

Mootpointer Mon 14-Mar-16 13:42:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Melaw21 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:45:09

Interesting though how FLP are once again passing the buck for dubious claims downstream... 🤔 Especially considering we have seen images of their own original and confusing dubious health claims (naturally this was before the panicked bactracking started! and they amended their guidlines) so can they really blame the bots themselves for being confused? I also fail to
See how the bots are going to sell the overpriced gloop without making dubious claims though do you? Expensive Aloe gloop hardly stands on its own merits as a must have product does it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now