Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

UK Summer Holiday

(3 Posts)
kpreenien Fri 11-Mar-16 11:52:48

My OH and I are looking for reasonable holiday ideas for us and my DP's DD & DS. We are TTC so don't want to be going abroad on the off chance that I am PG by the time end of July/beginning of August comes around.
Last year we went to the Haven resort in the lakes, it was lovely and lots of things for the children to do, we would go back but we are looking for other ideas of a similar style. We don't want to go somewhere 'tacky' and we found that Lakeland was the right balance of fun for kids and quiet/relaxation. LY we spent about £600 on 5 days (then spends and food on top) so looking for something similar with plenty of activities to keep and 11yr old DD and 5yr old DS occupied (and to keep us sane and relaxed!)
Any recommendations welcome.
TYIA xx

lovelyupnorth Fri 11-Mar-16 12:19:36

If you do come back to the lakes give us a DM as i have a load of kids go free vouchers for beatrix potter, windermere boats, aquarium etc.

FellOutOfBedTwice Fri 11-Mar-16 12:22:06

We went to Bluestone in the national park in Pembrokshire last year. Was really lovely, relaxing and lots of activities. Not overpriced either. Was kind of like a more naive Center Parcs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now