Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM-BOT WATCH - continuing the talk about Juice +, Forever Living YOunique Arbonne

(1001 Posts)
lastuseraccount123 Wed 27-Jan-16 00:22:08

Our very own Fake MN MLM is here:

timelessvie.wordpress.com - 8,700 views

www.facebook.com/timelessvie/ - 665 likes

twitter.com/timelessvie -80 followers

continue the chat, Botwatchers!

Gimlet1984 Wed 27-Jan-16 01:38:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

lastuseraccount123 Wed 27-Jan-16 02:23:56

we think so. our new advice is: if you come across something awesome, download it or alert us so someone else can. luckily we've captured some good shit anyway.

lastuseraccount123 Wed 27-Jan-16 02:25:29

updated the "thinking of leaving an MLM?" page with a conversatin between 2 ex-bots who are leaving FL. timelessvie.wordpress.com/need-help-leaving-an-mlm-feel-like-a-failure/

Bananasmel Wed 27-Jan-16 02:31:45

Oh my gosh....the upline ! What a complete bitch. Obvs only miffed because she lost a source of income...jeez

lastuseraccount123 Wed 27-Jan-16 02:46:22

yup, that's why i have no guilt on calling her out.

dreich Wed 27-Jan-16 07:14:04

Excellent work team, lots of evidence now of people we've saved from joining a mlm.

Bots being called out on the lies they post definitely helps get the message out there. It also rattles the cages of the top bots too as a bonus grin

M0biusgeek Wed 27-Jan-16 07:53:53

Annie65 Wed 27-Jan-16 08:07:42

sminkypink Wed 27-Jan-16 08:20:30

'Get rid of the kids' is because shes been mindsetted to fuck innit.

GeordieBadger Wed 27-Jan-16 08:26:14

Jafar and his parrot grin

What's this 'ditch the kids and do what you have to' video? Can someone shed a light?

SixtyFootDoll Wed 27-Jan-16 08:46:07

Morning

Fintan Wed 27-Jan-16 08:47:09

Place marking.
Thanks for new thread.

Eyespying Wed 27-Jan-16 08:48:52

Patzy85 Wed 27-Jan-16 08:49:43

darceybussell Wed 27-Jan-16 08:52:51

DollyTwat Wed 27-Jan-16 09:09:09

I found this thread which starts in 2009 but is still being commented on (by some of us by the looks of it!)

www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/working-childcare-692/working-yourself-self-employed-76/wfy-self-employed-chat-clubs-501/295832-forever-living-general-discussion-all.html

The top FL bots all have the same line that if you fail it's your fault for not working hard enough because the business plan works.

lazycoo Wed 27-Jan-16 09:25:22

Reporting for duty!

Have the MN threads been hit by bots looking for fresh meat recently?

Eyespying Wed 27-Jan-16 09:28:43

Patzy85 Wed 27-Jan-16 09:29:31

From that thread:
I joined around last September, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. As soon as I signed I started getting lots of pressure & little support from Upline. The only support I was offered was driving miles to meetings, that were a duplicate of the one I went to when I joined. Was very disappointed as love the products.

Response:
Sorry you had a bad experience, Flp didn't get a champions award form Invesotors in People for nothing, for many of us it is really worth it!

The Investors in People award FL received is for those who work on the payroll - warehouse/office. NOT the distributors!

GeordieBadger Wed 27-Jan-16 09:50:10

Thanks for providing the video deets Patzy85 Much appreciated.

Patzy85 Wed 27-Jan-16 10:00:04

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFzuy0pGak

Another video that we should never forget - what a team sizzle actually looks like!

Exciting stuff! No one is yawning or sick of their lives at all.

It even uses the word "entrap".

IorekByrnisonsArmour Wed 27-Jan-16 10:16:33

Anyone heard of Modere?

rayofhope Wed 27-Jan-16 10:20:22

EC openly admits she spends her time travelling the country and also doing meetings online. I remember her saying she was still working while in labour. I was also told by someone reliable that she was working so much she had to be carried to bed because she was so exhausted.

What sort of life is that? I want to enjoy my children and since stopping forever my attention is on them again and not on who I should be contacting. I was getting myself really stressed when I was out as I just kept thinking, I need to be approaching people about the business. I needed to be prospecting people at baby groups so I wasn't enjoy the time is was having with my little one.

The 30 day thing is interesting. Funny how they say you can do this business around your current commitments but yet being told to free up your time and get rid of your kids. I was told on average, in the uk, it takes 6 weeks for someone to join your team from the moment you first approach them. So going hell for leather for a month would certainly speed the process up. Plus you're showing how committed you are so EC then knows who to put her time into (when you don't reach 4cc a month, they won't work with you as you're not showing commitment to the business)

If you don't want to do the 30 days focus, then they can turn round and say that's why your business isn't growing, so again it comes back to being your fault it's not working.

I was also told my 'why' should make me cry. If it doesn't get you emotional you won't succeed with Forever as you won't be committed to doing whatever it takes

sminkypink Wed 27-Jan-16 10:26:26

This thread is not accepting new messages.