Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

J D Williams

(2 Posts)
Jason1809 Wed 08-Jul-15 15:44:58

Hi, clearly not a mum, but had a good one who died last week suddenly. I am going through her paperwork now to discover that she had a catalogue with J D Williams, you know - the one Lorraine Kelly endorses - My mum didn't have any money, so I can see why she would want to use a catalogue - however, this J D Williams, is not like the old Freeman's catalogue back in the 70's/80's - this one has charges built within it's repayment terms, which, if you make the minimum payment, which my mum could only afford (she was 68 yrs and suffered with a disability) she had no chance of repaying the purchase price items, but instead on the minimum payment, just managed to pay their admin fee. Please be aware of this company supported by Lorraine Kelly, and others companies' like this too.

GibbZZ Tue 27-Sep-16 18:43:13

I recently found that this company no longer does free returns. So I have to pay £3.50 for ordering a pair of sandals which turned out to be very uncomfortable. Definitely not ordering from them again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now