Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Concentrix finalised or completed thread for investigations

(6 Posts)
nikkif80 Thu 11-Jun-15 09:52:10

Hi Guy please post if you have any finalised cases how long it took from start to finish please.

Im still waiting, they had my docs 20th May. Apparently they sent me another letter something to do with tick box haven't had yet.
My docs were scanned on system and posted back 27th May but still haven't had these.

babyalan13 Thu 11-Jun-15 17:51:27

Aye anyone with a completed process would be great to hear their story.

xxkim82 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:19:36

hi.. i got the letter about think someone is leaving with me.... i got the letter on 30th april... sent all forms off on 4th may they sent all my information back 2 week later then got another letter a week after that saying case closed dont need to change anything so pretty quick... my only problem now is i did my renewal on phone on 26th april and its still not sorted they said it can take 10 week but its normally done by 1 week... do u think the hold up is cos of the checks iv just had ?? x good luck everyone going threw this x

babyalan13 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:36:46

That's brilliant so lucky!! Aye I think checks are slowing the awards up

nikkif80 Fri 12-Jun-15 09:22:37

Mine is being dealt with today when I rang this morning he said file locked so couldn't access my info so will ring in a few more days

maidofkent24 Sat 13-Jun-15 23:19:19

Got my letter back in January, (23rd) sent all documents they wanted on 26th Jan. Got the no-change to award letter 7th March but they managed to lose all my paperwork, didn't get that back until 21st May. What a nightmare it has been trying to trace it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now