Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

concentrix stopping payments!!!?

(9 Posts)
babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 18:15:48

Could someone please help. Are this company really stopping payments? I am so stressed out! If so do they stop both child and working tax credit? Or just working tax credits. I have 4 young children. And so worried. What do you do if they do stop payments??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Haven't slept in a week

AmyElliotDunne Mon 01-Jun-15 18:23:17

As long as you supply the documents they are after they shouldn't stop your payments.

I'm self employed and didn't have all the paperwork they want to see (contract of employment, pay slips, time sheets etc) so I phoned them and was told to just send as much info as I could muster.

I have bombarded them with so much information on my 3 businesses that I'm hoping they are just too baffled to question it!

They have targets to work towards, so many cases they have to open etc, but as long as your claim is genuine you should be ok.

Would it be worth searching for a good rate credit card in case of emergencies in case they do suspend your payments for any reason? Just to take the panic out of the situation?

It is really daunting dealing with these people, HMRC, tax credits, council, all want to try and claw back whatever you're getting at the moment, but just make sure you send them as much supporting evidence of your circumstances as you can manage and I'm sure there's no need to panic.

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 18:41:40

Thanku. Such a worrier! I posted my stuff today. I sent everything I could. I unfortunately couldn't send time sheets. As we don't have or use them in my employment. I just don't understand. I think it must be cause I work term time. I don't work during the summer holidays. I don't understand what I could of done wrong. I really rely on my tax credits.

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 18:42:58

I've no chance of a credit card!!!

Imnotaslimjim Mon 01-Jun-15 18:51:54

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong, its just spot checks. As long as you've supplied what they asked for, they won't stop your money. If you're really worried, give them a call, I actually found them quite helpful

Imnotaslimjim Mon 01-Jun-15 18:51:58

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong, its just spot checks. As long as you've supplied what they asked for, they won't stop your money. If you're really worried, give them a call, I actually found them quite helpful

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 19:02:46

I read another thread a girls payments was stopped cause her information she sent was insufficient!! They could say the same without my time sheets! But I can't give them something that's not there or real! I sent a years bank statements a years payslips and contract of employment a letter from employment and a print out of an email from my payroll officer!! I hope that's enough. I didn't tell them I was of on maternity!! Last year. Do you think that's bad?? I didn't think I had to!

kimdov Thu 14-Apr-16 12:53:27

I've had the same letter of concentrix asking for information about my ex partner I sent all documents there asked for now there suspended my tex credits I've had no money for 9 week while there invesagate there stopped it cause my ex names still in my mortgage

kimdov Thu 14-Apr-16 12:56:38

I've had money stopped for 9 week now I ring them every day to get the same conversation that there still look into my claim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now