Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Do estate agents tell lies about the interest in a property??

(58 Posts)
darlink Thu 12-Oct-06 01:00:15

Have put a bid on a house (Scottish offers over system)

quite an unusual house would not have thought much interest.

No other bids when I offered yesterday.
Agent now say they are expecting another bid tomorrow of 30 thousand more!!!!

Might they be lying to force my hand? (not that I can afford to be forced)

ghosty Thu 12-Oct-06 01:11:35

TBH with you, I have only met a couple of honest estate agents in my time (and I have met many!)
Don't know what to suggest really ....

SittingBull Thu 12-Oct-06 04:07:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Alibaldi Thu 12-Oct-06 05:00:19

Don't believe them. Did you put a note of interest on the property. Normal in Scottish buying. If you did you should be informed of another interested party. Never heard of them telling you about the value of another bid. Normally go to closing and then the seller decides. All sounds very dodgy to me. Ignore they call, certainly if you can't afford more and see what happens. Most unusual circumstance, but hey things may have changed. Been out of Scotland for a year now.

mazzarella Thu 12-Oct-06 09:34:11

when i got an offer for asking price on my house, the estate agent asked me if i wanted her to ring them up and tell them there was a higher offer in! to see if they would go higher! I said no thanks im happy with asking price.

yes they all lie!!!!1

FreakyFloss Thu 12-Oct-06 09:35:53

ESTATE AGENTS = LIER.

darlink Thu 12-Oct-06 10:34:40

you gals are wonderful!

Alibaldi we did notify interest straight away.
When we made the offer it was def the only one. No other notes of interest.

We offered a decent whack above asking price .

Alibaldi should the agent tell my solicitor about other notes?
This has not happened.

It was The SELLER- who I trust not to lie - who told me the agent told him about the alleged higher bid coming in.

Confused???

wannaBe1974 Thu 12-Oct-06 10:49:27

sounds dodgy to me although I think that sellers can be just as untrustworthy as estate agents tbh. In fact I have considered asking my agent to tell a couple who are stalling and stalling about whether to make an offer on my house that there has been interest in the property and another offer is expected, not because I want more money for it, but because they're wasting my time having been to view the property three times with various members of their family and still they keep ringing the agent to say that they'll get back to him by "the end of the day" and this happens daily. I'm perfectly happy to hear that they don't want it, but if they do want it then I'd really like to know without having to tidy up for the same people to view for the 4th time.

Also while I think that most agents are dodgy as hell, I think my agents are great, they're not charging me their usual 1.25% commission but they're charging me a flat fee as I've dealt with them before. Also when I sold my previous house they did all the ringing around etc when there was delay on my keys and I took them chocolate on completion. but I do think such agents are very few and far between.

Blu Thu 12-Oct-06 10:54:20

I know nothing about the Scottish system, but the estate agenst we are buying (trying to buy through) tookk us to see a property that they weren't even contracted to sell yet - all as a way of getting the vendor to use them as the agents.

My friends were coming to the end of the contract with a particular agent, and had had little interest in the house. All of a sudden there was a flurry of people looking round - great, thought my friend - until she later recognised the 'buyers' as the office staff from the building society next door to the agents. Where they, no doubt, refer people for finance. Talk about 'you scratch mu back...' Fake Buyers!!!!!

LIZS Thu 12-Oct-06 10:56:50

I don't trust EA's - they will tell you whatever is in their own best interest, be you the buyer or seller ! If you can't afford to go higher say it is full and final. Remember they operate on a % of the sale price.

LIZS Thu 12-Oct-06 10:58:25

Blu I'm convinced they have regular "mystery viewers" and make fictitious appointments which are cancelled at last minute.

Helennn Thu 12-Oct-06 11:09:46

Thanks for that wannabe1974 - admitting that vendors are often the ones getting agents to do things that they are often not happy with themselves - TRUE.

So nice to come on here and read that, "they all lie", and, "ESTATE AGENTS = LIER". If you made this sort of comment about just about any other group of people eg. black people, gay/lesbians, disabled people etc. etc. they would be completely up in arms and you would be branded a racist, (quite rightly), but say it about an estate agent and you get everyone agreeing.

As you can tell I was an estate agent for 9 years and I can honestly say we were a very hard-working, well-meaning, honest office. We often went beyond the call of duty helping people and had many customers keep coming back in to see us. Obviously lots of people have bad experiences but I do think an estate agents reputation goes before them and they are sometimes accused of things which are just un-true.

As darlink states above it was not the estate agent who told her about this other interest, but the owner. What would the estate agent hope to gain by telling the owner this? Did he know they would pass it on to darlink? Just because the agent did not know about this other interest when darlink made her offer the other one may have come in 10 minutes later - why shouldn't it?

Sorry to ramble on but I really am surprised that you can insult a whole group of people and not expect anyone to be hurt or offended by it!!!

Oh come on

If you are an estate agent, lawyer, journalist etc you MUST have a thicker skin than that!

Gobbledispook Thu 12-Oct-06 11:13:21

Most certainly they do. Half of them think they are so bloody clever but, er, they definitely are not.

I practically told mine what to say at every turn and then she wanted a pat on the back for a good deal negotiated. She was crappo.

dinny Thu 12-Oct-06 11:17:20

they won't lie if they are members of the NAEA... unfortunately membership is voluntary, so all the crooked ones don't join.

ScreamandYellowFeathers Thu 12-Oct-06 11:18:52

Yes they probably are lying.

If I told you half of the things we were told about the house we bought, you wouldn't believe me!
The house was on the market for over a year with no interest what so ever but suprisngly enough when we put in a bid so did 2 other people!

We kmew it was all lies as luckily dh knew the the lady whose house it was.

TheBlairAitchProject Thu 12-Oct-06 11:20:35

my husband recently got taken to the press complaints commission by an estate agent who he had accused in print of lying. her balls were so big and she was so accustomed to lying her face off that she denied everything and tried to get him sacked, so imagine her surprise when he showed the PPC his evidence (stacks of it) and they dismissed her. she is a director of a Very Well Known Scottish estate agency.

who's handling your sale?

and sorry Helenn, but how much do estate agents get paid in wages and how many of them have the big houses and flashy cars? something dodgy going on there... so many things that estate agents count as 'perks of the job' (buying newbuilds at cheap prices from developers if they are going to sell the rest of the properties etc) that the buying public would consider corrupt if they knew about it. good for you if you're not one of them, but i know a lot of estate agents and only only the ones making top dollar from zillion-pound homes are straight fellows.

TheBlairAitchProject Thu 12-Oct-06 11:21:45

by the way, the PCC dismissed her complaint. she is still in her position in the estate agency.

LIZS Thu 12-Oct-06 11:24:52

or they may claim to be but aren't ! suppressing our property details on their computer system against our specific wishes but in line with those of our prospective purchaser, issuing 8 sets of particulars in one day - again without our knowledge or approval - while we were "sstc", only for the deal to fall through the next week, while denying they had any idea in advance, making an appointment , postponing then a no-show but not diarised correctly anyway and can't contact the "viewer", unreturned phone calls.... honesty ? Forgive my scepticism please.

Helennn Thu 12-Oct-06 11:29:10

Er no, I don't have a thick skin at all, if you look at my previous posts you will hopefully see that I am a caring person who genuinely does try to help people. If somebody insulted an ethnic minority/disabled person you wouldn't expect them to shrug off an insult. Obviously there are good and bad as in every trade - but if people keep perpetrating the myth that all estate agents are liars then even when one is trying to help you you won't believe them.

And, if you can prove that you were lied to about a property, then you should prosecute the agent under the 1991 Property Misdescriptions Act - it is against the law.

I can guarantee that a lot of buyers and sellers are totally un-ethical too when push comes to shove!!! Obviously buying a house is a very stressful time so

TheBlairAitchProject Thu 12-Oct-06 11:36:47

choosing a career in estate agency hardly equates with being born into a particular race or having SN, though, does it? you knew that estate agents were unpopular before you started, did you not? i'm a journalist, doesn't bother me when people say we are unscrupulous, a lot of us are. I'm not (i'm not under that kind of tabloid rage pressure in my particular job) so why would i be offended?

Helennn Thu 12-Oct-06 11:42:58

No - at 19 I did not realise that estate agents were so unpopular. I went into it because I thought it would be an interesting job where I could work my way up, (I started as a secretary which is what I was qualified to do). Maybe the link with SN/race etc. is not a perfect one but I was just trying to get my point across. I do not think jounalists get such a bad press as estate agents, (but maybe I am a little sensitive). Any-way I must get on with the chores - but PLEASE - NOT ALL ESTATE AGENTS ARE LIARS. Oh - and the blairaitchproject - I often caught the bus to work as I couldn't quite afford the snazzy sports car - I'm still waiting!!!

lulumama Thu 12-Oct-06 11:45:18

mine lied (allegedly? which ended up us offering £5000 over asking price as contract race and 4 other potential buyers...then told us to instruct surveyors before owner had even confirmed our offer was accepted......went in and had it out with them though!! owner did not remember any other viewings!!!!!!!!!!!

got the house, but miffed about the money!

TheBlairAitchProject Thu 12-Oct-06 12:38:28

...that daily bus journey marks you out as one of the honest ones, then.

Jbck Thu 12-Oct-06 19:09:45

Darlink is it an independent agent 'cos they are more likely to give you an idea about amounts of bids than say Your Move or Slater Hogg. You should have been notified though if anyone else had put a note of interest in & it should have had a closing date set. What sort of offers over price is it up at because for a house to get £30K more than asking at all, it must be pretty hefty pricewise & if the bid is 30K more than your bid which was already well over o/o price then it must be a phenomenal house. Would you be happy posting link. I know freinds recently bid on a house in South Side of Glasgow which was o/o £300K & they were 9th out of 12 bidders. It actually went for £180K over the 300 but it was terrific house in a great area. Most houses are still only going for between 10 & 15% over, any more & they are generally the ones a lot of people are interested in because they don't come up often. We recently went for a lovely 3 bed bungalow which sold in 4 days & we know bid was about 10K more than ours but it was still only 12% above o/o. we're moving 4 weeks tomorrow, it's blinkin' stressful isn't it! Good Luck hope you get it, I'd say hold out.

darlink Thu 12-Oct-06 23:45:20

wonderful women the lot of you!

Helen I can see why this conversation would make you hacked off.
Good for you for being an honest estate agent.That is heartening to hear.

But do you think many of your colleagues are dishonest? If not why is the public perception thus?

Jbck the house is being sold through Slater Hogg.
Half an hour from Glasgow in a small town ( Population 8,000)
Detached 6 bed Georgian Villa in own walled grounds. Offers over 475K.
We bid 530

Seems there is indeed a genuine bid of 560 Subject to survey.
The owner called us to tell us this because he wants us to have it! he even told us the amount and if we bid the same we will get it!

We cannot go that high and ar waiting to see whether the sale goes ahead at 560. as it is not signed and sealed.
I m not ttoo downhearted as we live in a lovely farmhouse in the country.
The new house is in the town our kids go to school in (3 miles from our current house)

darlink Fri 13-Oct-06 08:48:18

keeping fingers crossed for other bidder to pull out!

FioFio Fri 13-Oct-06 08:49:39

Message deleted

darlink Fri 13-Oct-06 09:00:25

Fiofio
Do you really thing the situation is that bad? WHy do we put up with it?

PhantomCAM Fri 13-Oct-06 09:28:53

darlink, interested to know why you put in a bid higher than the asking price??

helen, what's in it for estate agents? mmmm, more commission?

and buyers and sellers aren't professionals that are being trusted so no equation there.

Helennn Fri 13-Oct-06 11:13:56

"Seems there is indeed a genuine bid of 560 Subject to survey".

Glad you have clearly stated that the agents were not lying, although obviously sorry that you may not be able to get the house.

I honestly believe that not as many agents are dishonest as you lot seem to think they are. I think this is partly due to the media, and threads like this, that love to jump on the band-wagon and criticise them when they 'think' they have been diddled. PhantomCam asks what is in it for the agent - in this situation the agent legally has to put all offers forward to the vendor - it is his job to get the best price for the vendor that he can. If he had have been lying and darlink couldn't afford the higher price she would have pulled out and he would have lost her, therefore not getting a sale at all!

Please don't make statements such as "I have yet to meet an estate agent that tells the truth", - you are helping to perpetrate a myth that says that all estate agents are liars - they are not.

I know I am obviously banging my head against a brick wall even daring to post on a thread like this - but what you are saying is quite offensive to a significant proportion of estate agents who are hard-working and honest. There are un-doubtedly shitsters in the job who give everybody else a bad name - but please don't call us all liars - we are not.

darlink Fri 13-Oct-06 11:39:37

Phantomcam I am in Scotland where properties are often advertised as "offers over". It is a daft system really. If there are lots of interested parties sealed bids are submitted at a closing date for offers.
Occasionally people with plenty money offer way over the offers over price.

Helen thanks very much for your insiders info. I do NOT think all estate agents are dodgy and you are dead right that you get dodgy people in all walks of life. I know a lawyer who deals in property and tells his friends the amount of other bids so they can go just a bit higher.

Helen I don't think it's over yet.
What happened was the agent contacted me and said they were expecting a bid subject to survey, of 560. Would I like to offer that amount and it will be mine?

This made me pretty scunnered . It seemed dishonest to the other bidder.

At this point I asked my lawyer to retract my bid, but still retain a note of interest.The seller was on the phone within minutes!

I explained I was out of the running as I could not afford to go higher (and thought it was an over inflated sum )but to get back to me if the other offer fell through.

I still don't know if the other bidder really exists.

Helennn Fri 13-Oct-06 11:54:00

Darlink - yes you are right - it does seem pretty hard on the other bidder. I can only imagine that the vendor made it clear to the agent that she would much rather you had the property than the other buyer. After all it is not always just the money that can influence a vendor.

Sorry, I am a little confused. In your post on Thurs, 10.34am you said "It was The SELLER- who I trust not to lie - who told me the agent told him about the alleged higher bid coming in", and then just now you said, "What happened was the agent contacted me and said they were expecting a bid subject to survey, of 560. Would I like to offer that amount and it will be mine?"

Maybe I am splitting hairs but it seems to have changed. Anyway, I do think it sounds like the owner would rather you had it, and if you would offer what the other bidder was talking about they would agree it to you and they would stop the other buyer going to the expense of a survey for no reason. Just a shame you don't have another £30,000 hanging about ..

Best of luck.

darlink Fri 13-Oct-06 12:28:11

Thanks Helen.
It was indeed the seller who told me first, late on Wednesday night when he asked me to go round for a chat about everything.
He told me the agent told him about the other possible offer of 560. He himself ( the seller) said "it all sounds a bit fishy to me"

The agent spoke directly to me the next day with the same story.

I phoned my lawyer and retracted my bid.

I did this to make it clear that If the other bid was real I was out of the running.
If it was not the agent would get back to me to ask if I was still interested.

A bit later my lawyer phoned me. He had phoned the agent and he (lawyer)thought the potential higher bid was a genuine thing. (although no bid had been made and no survey carried out)

I will let you know how it goes. Even if I could raise the other 30 I don't think it is worth that much money especially as I love my current house and am not desperate to move.

UnquietDad Fri 13-Oct-06 12:35:40

I think the direct answer to the OP's question is "Does the Pope have a balcony (with a 'pleasing aspect')?"

Estate agents will say and do ANYTHING. They'll talk up an area, lie about the area, lie about the school catchment, exaggerate the accessiblity and the size of the garden, be evasive about how much interest there has been...

I would not be at all surprised if some "offers" against which people compete are about as real as the Tooth Fairy, and magically diappear once the house is bumped up to a certain price.

I don't know why they bother with all this, given that people are bright enough to work things out for themselves and a sensible buyer will open lines of communication with the vendor, and cut out the middle-man (woman).

Estate-agents want to CONTROL the entire process - don't let them.

Helennn Fri 13-Oct-06 13:00:41

I really don't know why I'm bothering. If an estate agent lies about a property then take him to court under the Property Misdescriptions Act and get him shut down - and do us all a favour!

We always tried to stop the vendor and buyer speaking directly as that that was when things usually went wrong, one wouldn't understand what was supposed to happen, things would get personal and heated and then it would fall apart. We always found there was a much higher rate of fall throughs when they started dealing direct - which obviously we didn't want.

Oh - Fiofio, perhaps we should meet, then you couldn't go around saying you had never met an honest estate agent - because you would have .

ScareyCaligulaCorday Fri 13-Oct-06 13:22:44

Haven't read the thread but yes of course estate agents tell lies. Even lies they know will be discovered.

I remember once, a friend of mine was staying with me while she bought the house next door. The estate agent knew the buyer and the vendor lived next door and were friendly, and could compare notes. And even then, he'd lie to both parties. Every couple of days she would pop her head over the fence and have a chinwag with the neighbours, where they would swop incredulous stories of what latest lie the estate agent had told them. It was like he was so used to it, he couldn't stop himself. Whenever he was challenged, he would simply look sheepish and start flanneling.

In theory they're not supposed to tell lies, because they can be reported to the NAEA, but in practice, everyone is so bloody relieved and broken in spirit by the time they move in, that no-one can be arsed to complain. I guess if more people made a fuss and challenged them, they'd stop, but the process of moving house is so stressful that complaining is one more enormous piece of work that no one wants to take on. (I've done it myself, last time I moved house I swore I'd write and complain, but you're so busy moving that you don't, and six months later when you've had time to draw breath, it seems so long ago and not worthwhile.) So they get away with it.

UnquietDad Fri 13-Oct-06 13:28:45

I didn't read any of your posts, Helennn, only the OP's question. You're obviously an honest one and I commend you for that. But come on - take an estate agent to court for lying? We'd be doing it all the blinking time! What about:

- saying that the house has an "impressive" fourth bedroom, which turns out to be pretty poky?
- describing a garden as "extensive", when it is extensive only in their imagination?
- calling a ramshackle lean-to slapped on the side of a house a "sun-lounge"?
- saying it's in a "desirable" area when it's not?
- saying it's in Nice Suburb X when, in fact, you'd have to stretch the boundaries to a point which would challenge the Laws of Thermodynamics to make that true, and it's in fact in Less Nice Suburb Y?
- and the "lies of omission": failing to mention the planning permission for a new housing estate on the fields nearby, the noisy and dirty garage next door, the railway-line at the bottom of the garden, the JCB in the front garden as the vendors are building a bungalow in front of it...

And why do estate agents always say stuff like "meriting an internal inspection" or "a viewing is absolutely essential"? I mean, if you like the look of the photo/ particulars you're going to go and have a look, aren't you? Or do people stand outside and admire the brickwork??

And that stuff about "reputable" schools really winds us up, too, as it implies that the school next door is somehow "disreputable".

SPACEdoutzombieCADET Fri 13-Oct-06 13:31:02

i must admit that when i was house hunting up here, when i would enquire about the interest in a certain proprty, most agents would truthfully say, no there hasnt been much interest if there hadnt, however the agen selling the house i eventually bought, told the most disgusting whoppers to get me to complerte sale by thecend of the month, claiming that the seller was going to pull out, the chain was going to collapse etc, however when my solicitor looked into it, it turned out it couldnt be further from the truth, it caused a lot of undue stress and soured relations with the people i was buying from.

SPACEdoutzombieCADET Fri 13-Oct-06 13:32:15

unquietdad-, pmsl @ "extensive only in their imagination"!!!

UnquietDad Fri 13-Oct-06 13:34:55

the JCB/ bungalow thing actually happened to us, too. To say we were is an understatement!! And they didn't even appear ashamed when we took them to task!

SPACEdoutzombieCADET Fri 13-Oct-06 13:37:49

unquietdad-i was originally going to move locally last year and went to view a house which ticked all the boxes, however, the estate agents had failed to mention that the vendor was actually retaining all the garden with property and building a great big four bedroomed house on it!

LIZS Fri 13-Oct-06 13:42:57

and it is variable from branch to branch of the same group. One branche (who as a potnetial buyer I generally get on well with) has the most elaborate method of desribing the property even surpirisng the part time viewing accompanier - "undoubted feature" etc - whereas the branch "acting " on our behalf insisted on the barest minimum of description on our particulars to the point of not even being able to say fully tiled in case they were sued for it only being all 4 walls ! The latter have actually turned out to be the more underhand btw !

edam Fri 13-Oct-06 14:12:45

There used to be a fab agent in London who wrote very entertaining, truthful property particulars 'the roof is about to fall in but as a bonus you will have a fantastic skylight' sort of stuff. Now sadly deceased.

Yes, many estate agents lie - you only have to read a few Which? magazine reports to see that. So do vendors and buyers although the agents are supposed to be the professionals so should be more darn responsible.

UnquietDad Fri 13-Oct-06 14:33:52

There was one here last year - surprising as it was from one of the usually mendacious crowd - "please be aware that the floors are unfinished; also that part of the roof has collapsed and piegons have taken up residence in the attic"!

I mean, what happened to "elegant, natural stripped-wooden floors throughout, open-plan roofing space and highly original aviary feature" ?!

FioFio Fri 13-Oct-06 16:19:30

Message deleted

Jbck Fri 13-Oct-06 16:57:06

Darlink sounds fantastic, makes my £200K sound paltry.
Hope you get it & you can let us see how gorgeous it is then. Similar thing happened to a colleague at work recently the agent phoned & said someone had offered higher than them but vendor really liked them & would rather sell it to them if they matched price, she told them to get stuffed! House sold for a bit more than they offered but not the amount they'd been led to believe had been offered.

Jbck Fri 13-Oct-06 17:06:55

Think I've seen it, does it have a Bow room 8'9" x 7'3"? If so, what is a bow room, I'm thinking archery but could be for doing one's pigtails in . Looks lovely and tbh if you get it at your offer price sounds a bargain to me. this is a just over a mile from where I'm moving to and look at the price, mind you it's been reduced from £795K so I suppose it's going cheap.

darlink Fri 13-Oct-06 18:32:28

No Bow room as far as I am aware!
It has def been sold to a higher bidder.

Jbck Fri 13-Oct-06 18:43:20

shame, the one I found was in Stewarton with SH. Obviously wasn't for you. At least you're v happy where you are.

housewife84 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:33:13

I am sorry but Estate agents are running a business like anyone else! I agree it is wrong to lie and if they are then they should be pulled up on it! But i think they should be given a break ! I had no problem with the estate agent i used i offered below asking price and the seller agreed! No rubbish about others offering more or anything! The whole process was very quick and easy! So i really think it depends who you get!! I do believe some bigger estate agents maybe trying to get more money but who can blame them! The same happens when trying to buy a car they lie about the price and no one has a go at them about it! When you think about it if you tried to sell your house or your car you would do what you could to get the most money for it!! I bet if you were selling your house you would let the agent do what they can to get the most money!!

DameFanny Fri 05-Oct-12 14:40:07

I don't think we'd all do everything to get more money hmm

Last time I sold a flat I'd accepted an offer when another came in. I was happy with the buyer - had cash, no problems with survey etc - but the agent tried to pressure me into raising the already agreed price. Was very annoying.

housewife84 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:42:48

I know not everyone would maybe that was a bit of a silly comment! But i just think estate agents get a lot of bad press!! Which is fair enough a lot of them are useless!! But i feel a bit sorry for the honest ones out there because people just have no trust in them anymore!

DameFanny Fri 05-Oct-12 14:52:30

:-)

I think we all need to be a bit less grabby when it comes to housing - its the greed of the 80s and 00s that's left house prices so ridiculously high, and filled the rental market with unrealistic landlords.

In my very opinionated opinion :-)

DameFanny Fri 05-Oct-12 14:52:31

:-)

I think we all need to be a bit less grabby when it comes to housing - its the greed of the 80s and 00s that's left house prices so ridiculously high, and filled the rental market with unrealistic landlords.

In my very opinionated opinion :-)

housewife84 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:59:23

Very True!! Everyone blames the banks but if we were not so obsessed with credit none of this would have happened! I have heard that if everyone paid of there debt then there would be no money left! As the money we deal with is just debt being passed around!

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 05-Oct-12 18:23:07

When our last house was sold (we were tennants) the estate agent didnt so much lie as omit the truth ie yes it has got a heater in that room (no mention of the fact it didnt work).

They did get it spot on though with which buyer would buy it. Poor sods, I wonder if they have known coldness like it.

I think people probably lie to them to, saying they have a mortgage arranged when they dont and so forth.

Graciescotland Fri 05-Oct-12 18:33:53

We had an estate agent try and push us higher on a house, when we walked away she came back with an offer £5k under our last offer but we'd already offered on somewhere else, we're still thinking about it but it seems kind of dishonest of them. I wish there was an easier way.

P.s. Just because it says offers over doesn't mean an offer under won't be accepted given the market.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now