Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

If the Csa isnt taking on new cases any longer....

(5 Posts)
CookieMonstersCousin Thu 06-Feb-14 16:56:54

How the fuck can i get any money from dd's father???
Just read on the csa website that they are not taking new cases from november 2013 onwards. My dd's father hasnt paid me since december (grant sum of £80) and that was first lot of money since september too! Despite his promises to give me maintenance i'm now fed up of waiting but now i'm shafted by the csa???

CookieMonstersCousin Thu 06-Feb-14 22:07:34

Bump!!!

Rockchick1984 Thu 06-Feb-14 23:26:45

http://www.cmoptions.org

I'm in the same boat at the moment. No money since November.

The government isn't interested in supporting those of us who are doing our best for our children. Only 'protecting' those twunts who can't be arsed to support their children. Karma will get them in the end, when their children realise that their 'fathers' didn't care for their well being when they were small. I hope my childs father dies old and alone.

Is it too late to become a lesbian??

WanderingAway Fri 07-Feb-14 14:31:50

I feel that this will be because they are changing the system. The new system means that both parents will be charged to have the csa chase the NRP for maintenance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now