Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Income support??

(2 Posts)
Chelsealady Wed 16-Oct-13 18:07:43

Hiya everyone!

New to mumsnet just need someone to give me experiences they have had with income support?

I had my due date brought forward 10 days 2 weeks ago by the midwife when i had a growth scan which meant i was 29weeks so I was able to send off for my income support. I then had a midwife appointment yesterday and they said my due date is back on the 30th december (very annoying i have had it changed 5 times now). That will make me 29+2 today.

My question is i know you must be 29 weeks to be able to send off for income support and although my midwife stamped it and i sent it back when i originally was 29 weeks will i need to inform them??

Another question...sorry im a pain....how long does it take for the income support to be paid its been 2 weeks and i have literally lived off of pennies as im on my own and i haven't been contacted by anyone? Should i ring them?

Sorry if that was all confussing!

Thanks!!! Xx

bimbabirba Thu 17-Oct-13 21:40:32

I don't think you need to inform them that the due date had been changed by a few days. If the midwife signed off a certain date, they'll take that as your due date and any changes from now on should be irrelevant.
I would phone them to check They've received the form and they're processing it if it's been 2 weeks already.
Good luck :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now