Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

[wine] for all!! PPI refund received !!!

(3 Posts)
BMW6 Wed 25-Sep-13 21:41:24

DH has been awarded over 4.5k for 3 loans taken out over 10 years ago, and he didn;t even know he was paying PPI on 2 of them!!!

RBS wrote to him out of the blue 2 months ago inviting his claim and enclosing the form. I filled it out for him, from his recollections, and today we got a letter of offer to repay all the premiums plus interest accumulating.

I must admit I was v sceptical that he would get anything back, but persuaded him not to use one of these companies that claim for you, as it is just as easy (if not easier) to do it yourself.

Please - if anyone gets a letter from the bank inviting a claim DO IT YOURSELF!!. It is soooooooo easy.

Itsaburrdiee Thu 26-Sep-13 20:43:23

Fantastic news. Congratulations!

I did that. I got £56.18 hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now