Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Ocado help :)

(6 Posts)
Livvylongpants Mon 23-Sep-13 12:45:46

Hi there,

Got my first ever delivery from ocado about half an hour ago, have looked at my bank and realised they havn't taken the money? Though the delivery driver did have the address as no 1 not no 2. But surely if this meant the payment was rejected then they would t have delivered my goods??

Seriously confused now :S

BurningAsh Mon 23-Sep-13 13:22:16

Just marking my place as I had an order delivered a week ago which they still haven't taken payment for.

I did have a problem with my delivery and from what I was told it did seem that they take payment after delivery has been made but I'm not 100% sure

DontCallMeDaughter Mon 23-Sep-13 13:25:07

They only take payment after delivery... usually the same day though, so I have no idea why it might take a week for BurningAsh!

Payment is usually taken a day or 2 afterwards. I get mine delivered on a Thursday and payment is gone by Saturday at the latest.
BurningAsh- I'd ring again and check. If you plan on using them again, you don't want to be blocked for non payment.

Livvy-check your details online to make sure that your address is correct.

BurningAsh Tue 24-Sep-13 11:01:29

Called Ocado this morning, they said they'd taken payment on the day of delivery. Tried to explain that the money hasn't been taken but was told they have it. Called my bank who said the payment was requested but bank did not authorise it. Called Ocado again to try and get payment made again only to be told I don't owe them anything.

The money's in my account so if they decide they need to process payment at any point they can do so. I don't think there's anything more I can do, or is there?

How odd!

Just keep a small note of when you called and who you spoke to if you can remember.
Other than that?? It's their problem!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now