Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

My MBNA MasterCard is in credit

(5 Posts)
Yonididnaedaethat Mon 16-Sep-13 08:52:10

If I use the ATM to withdraw the money, will I be charged a big amount? I'm £200 in credit and could really be doing with that money going into my current account hmm

Mum2Fergus Mon 16-Sep-13 11:20:15

It's still a cash withdrawal so technically yes. Phone them and ask them to transfer back to your current ac? Or use for shopping/petrol until its back to zero?

Yonididnaedaethat Mon 16-Sep-13 12:30:28

I'll give them a phone and see what they say, I paid off the full amount thinking the direct debit I had in place would stop but I guess I paid it too late so I now have MasterCard in credit and my current account in a overdraft lol and that overdraft is costing me a pound a day so could really be doing with the money hmm

Mum2Fergus Mon 16-Sep-13 17:11:40

How did you get on with them?!

Yonididnaedaethat Tue 17-Sep-13 09:15:29

In the end DH put money in my account to take me out the overdraft, just going to keep my MasterCard in credit and use it in December for Xmas presents smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now