Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

does anyone use OnTrees?

(6 Posts)
ArabellaBeaumaris Fri 13-Sep-13 13:35:49

It sounds like a great system but I feel anxious at the idea of handing over my bank details, even though it is apparently a secure system... Does anyone use it?

SisterMerror Fri 13-Sep-13 13:54:57

Never heard of it but I'm going to Google.

ArabellaBeaumaris Sat 14-Sep-13 13:14:17

bump smile

Mum2Fergus Sun 15-Sep-13 07:25:11

I was actually chosen to be on the trial for this software...great concept but I too was sceptical about having to provide all my details so opted out in the end.

I was in the trial too, it was ok, but put quite a few transactions in odd categories, after a few months of manually changing the categories I couldn't be bothered any more. I went back to my trusty excel spreadsheet instead.

I was in the trial too, used the 'dummy account' and was mega depressed at the difference between its balance and my own wink

I did like, it, found it useful, but it just kind of frittered out for me and I closed the account

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now