Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

does anyone use OnTrees?

(6 Posts)
ArabellaBeaumaris Fri 13-Sep-13 13:35:49

It sounds like a great system but I feel anxious at the idea of handing over my bank details, even though it is apparently a secure system... Does anyone use it?

SisterMerror Fri 13-Sep-13 13:54:57

Never heard of it but I'm going to Google.

ArabellaBeaumaris Sat 14-Sep-13 13:14:17

bump smile

Mum2Fergus Sun 15-Sep-13 07:25:11

I was actually chosen to be on the trial for this software...great concept but I too was sceptical about having to provide all my details so opted out in the end.

I was in the trial too, it was ok, but put quite a few transactions in odd categories, after a few months of manually changing the categories I couldn't be bothered any more. I went back to my trusty excel spreadsheet instead.

I was in the trial too, used the 'dummy account' and was mega depressed at the difference between its balance and my own wink

I did like, it, found it useful, but it just kind of frittered out for me and I closed the account

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now