Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax return

(5 Posts)
NicknameIncomplete Fri 30-Aug-13 18:07:37

I wrote to them saying that i had over paid tax that was in april. I am still waiting to hear from them.

specialsubject Wed 28-Aug-13 14:12:43

I did my return a month or so ago and the overpayment was in my account in 3 days.

gintastic Wed 28-Aug-13 13:54:55

Cool thanks. It's school shoes/dinner money/swimming money/cooking money time of year! DH said "why don't you treat yourself to something nice". I had a bit of a hollow laugh at that, this time of year!

riksti Wed 28-Aug-13 13:34:59

Might come within a week, may take more than a month if they refer the payment for 'security checks' although the latter usually happens with larger amounts.

gintastic Wed 28-Aug-13 08:07:01

I've just done mine for last year, and they owe me £112 grin

I put my bank details in, does anyone know how long it will take to get this back, could do with it ASAP...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now