Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Need to earn some extra money!

(5 Posts)
noisytoys Thu 27-Jun-13 16:06:08

Cleaner in a shop? I work as a cleaner in Waitrose 2 hours a day 6-8am it fits around DH's job and gives us a few extra ££'s

jennyc1974 Wed 26-Jun-13 11:35:20

Many thanks Mrsambition - you have provided some great ideas - I especially like the ironing service idea :-)

Mrsambition Wed 26-Jun-13 03:34:04

Silly iPhone.... Provide an ironing service, again u can do it as you choose & it pays well.

A friend of mine has started making cakes, nappy cakes & shabby chic plaques with all sorts of messages & it's really taking off.

Also car boots are great ideas, don't take clothes to cash for clothing depots sell them at car boots an make twice as much!

Tried online surveys and found them time consuming & had to do loads to pay v little. Hope this helps smile

Mrsambition Wed 26-Jun-13 03:30:41

Hi I've been in the same situation and here's what I've done so far & it's paying well!

Advertise in your local area as a cleaner, if your not fussy you can pick & choose your own hours & it pays v well.
Prov

jennyc1974 Tue 25-Jun-13 21:23:27

Hi All,
I am looking for idea's on how to earn a bit of extra money. I have thought about Ebay selling, or an online shop or filling out online surveys etc.. Does anyone have experience in these? Ideally I am looking for a few hours each day when not looking after the kids and also a few hours at night when they have gone to bed.
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Jenny
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now