Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Card fraud

(6 Posts)
ChablisLover Wed 08-May-13 23:35:53

So it appears my card and account was being lined up for a raid by fraudsters.

Three small transactions that I don't recognise

Card has been cancelled.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Also bank has asked me to check the transactions out. Is this not their job? The girl I talked to was adamant and also quite rude. She was are you sure? Etc etc. one of the transactions went through as I was locking up my office!

Any advice appreciated? It's Halle

ChablisLover Wed 08-May-13 23:36:11

Sorry it's hell.

I don't like it at all

ChablisLover Thu 09-May-13 06:05:12

Anyone?

They will send you a list of transactions and you have to verify which ones were fraudulent, sign and send back the paperwork and they will investigate.

ChablisLover Thu 09-May-13 06:31:36

They've given me a list over the phone of the details and transaction authorisation numbers and have told me to ring the companies involved myself and get back to them.

ChablisLover Thu 09-May-13 08:52:37

rang back and got a completely different response.

money refunded and apologies all round for customer services response last night

much happier now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now