Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

not sure where to post this, money issue - kind help required!!

(5 Posts)
Mytwopenceworth Fri 12-May-06 13:40:23

Problem - car off the road, repairs needed, rent due, me skint!

I am trying to sell stuff on ebay and would be ever so grateful if people could see if there is anything - or maybe you know someone who needs something i have to sell?

as a rant - i even tried loan sharks and they turned me down! It says it all when you can't even get a loan shark to screw you for a loan at 200% interest!!!!!

So please, have a look on ebay and maybe mention stuff to people you know if it comes up?

ebay

Oh, I have for sale but yet to put on ebay - 2 pairs of golf shoes, an old jigsaw powersaw, blue 20 mem speakerphone, bt switchboard unit - worth £6000 and left over from my business and watch me get an f'ing fiver for it grrr, wireless mini usb adapter, oil filled radiator, several algo 4102 usb auxbox with guide,2 x 4 plug extension, kidde combination smoke and carbon monoxine detector with voice alert, yale front door cylinder 2 keys and a brass coloured door chain!! but i've run out of listings money!

Please spread the word, good and true mners! for i am desperate and may yet be forced to tout for trade on the town hall steps!

Mytwopenceworth Fri 12-May-06 13:45:30

of course, 10 seconds after posting i remember the......

for sale section

so i have put it in there, if we could be so kind as to redirect ourselves here .

forgive me, im thick!

milos7777 Fri 21-Jun-13 18:34:16

i am interested in the Algo4102 units.
do you still have them?
Milos 519-472-5562

Rockchick1984 Fri 21-Jun-13 21:40:30

Thread is from 2006 Milos

PearlyWhites Fri 21-Jun-13 23:14:58

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now