Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Child tax credits,underpayment

(4 Posts)
beautybox2 Sat 06-Apr-13 08:15:11

Hi
I had a award notice in February saying I was underpayed during 05/04/2012 - 06/04/2013 and I would be payed back, just wondered when that would be and would it be in installments with my payments or in a lump sum? Has anyone else had a

I got one of these a couple of years ago. I rang them and it had already been paid into my account as a lump sum. Was a very nice surprise smile

katb1973 Sat 06-Apr-13 08:27:40

Also had one of these and the payment was made quite quickly (within a week) and as a lump sum. Very nice!!!

beautybox2 Sat 06-Apr-13 08:30:31

Ok thanks, I had to go in to update my details recently as I've had another child so maybe was owed money for that, just waiting for it to come in, tried ringing them but they said the system is down now till Tuesday so they can't get up my details ,guess I'll just have to be patient and wait!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now