Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Vodaphone top-ups

(4 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Fri 15-Mar-13 09:59:20

Ring them and ask?

LIZS Thu 14-Mar-13 20:25:59

Tried both ways but still no joy. It does say there is a problem with online top ups so guess we'll have to keep trying. Earliest I can get to a cashpoint is tomorrow lunchtime.

Quejica Thu 14-Mar-13 20:19:18

Sometimes I have to put that my payment card is a visa electron rather than a visa debit (which it is) in order for the payment to go through.

Failing that could you top up at a cash machine?

LIZS Thu 14-Mar-13 20:13:39

DM has run out of payg credit and has so far failed to top up via the phone itself even though was successful the other day. I just tried to do it online on her behalf and there seems to be a problem with the website which means I enter all the details but can't complete it . Haven't had to do this before , is the site often a problem ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now