Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Anyone had problems with their Care4 childcare voucher payments this week?

(6 Posts)
Caffin Wed 13-Mar-13 07:52:13

I made a payment on 7th March and it has gone through fine, just logged in this morning and all ok

Lovemychocolate Tue 12-Mar-13 14:34:34

We are forever having problems with care4, probably at least once every three to four months. My husband's company uses a different childcare vouche provider and has neve had a problem ( we have been paying nursery for over four years)

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Mar-13 14:14:56

DP set a payment to go out on 28th Feb that wasn't paid to the nursery even though all looked ok with his account on the website. . Not sure if he got it resolved. I'll ask him tonight.

I have just logged in to check - no problems, statement up to date, login details unchanged, etc - so nothing sinister that I can see.

ProtectingMyNormalNickname Mon 11-Mar-13 21:10:46

bump

ProtectingMyNormalNickname Mon 11-Mar-13 20:53:43

I made a payment to nursery last week using the Care4 childcare voucher website, but received a letter from nursery today stating that we are in arrears. I tried to access the Care4 website this evening to check the payment, only to be told that my login details were incorrect... I then tried ringing the Care4 telephone number, but the line appeared to dead. It's possible that the nursery accounts team are still processing my payment, and that the Care4 website is glitching, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has experienced problems with Care4 this week?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now