Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Check your Tesco Clubcard balance NOW!

(5 Posts)
Housemum Tue 05-Mar-13 18:42:59

Zorra - they might be able to switch them for you? I has some close to expiry once and they deleted and reissued them

MirandaWest Fri 01-Mar-13 16:01:31

Mine are still all there. A whole £12 of them grin

Zorra Fri 01-Mar-13 15:58:45

Just checked mine and I lost some vouchers by not spending them on time. I knew they were coming up to date and totally forgot about them sad. what a waste!

IncogKNEEto Thu 28-Feb-13 13:52:20

Thanks for the reminder, I had a look and had some vouchers I didn't know about because I hadn't updated my address blush

Housemum Thu 28-Feb-13 12:11:26

Apologies if this has already been said, but I did a quick search and couldn't see anything. There have been several cases of Clubcard vouchers being used fraudulently - there was an article on the Money Saving Expert email last week, and I just checked my balance to find that £120 of vouchers had been used hundreds of miles away from where I live. Tesco are reimbursing me and passing on details to the police, but do take the time to check to make sure it hasn't happened to you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now