Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Atos medical!!

(2 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Fri 15-Feb-13 14:18:29

Presumably the letter that arrived in the post was sent at least a day or two ago i.e before your fax was sent? Can you phone on his behalf?

willoughboobs Fri 15-Feb-13 13:01:08

my dp is currently suffering with serious mh issues and has been on esa for 6months, he got a new appointment for an Atos appointment about a week ago which his doctor disagreed with due to him being agoraphobic, so she wrote him a letter to get a home visit sent out which he had to fax to Atos.

i faxed it off this morning as they requested, but then he received a letter through the post saying his appointment has been cancelled.

does anyone know what this means? he has to phone the benefit office to see whats happening but he's knocked out from his medication at the minute and I'm starting to have a little panic that they have kicked him off esa hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now