Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Top cash back?

(10 Posts)
Trills Mon 11-Mar-13 14:19:23

Yes, completely legitimate. Getting your cashback in Amazon vouchers means you don't need to give them your bank account details or similar if you are worried about that sort of thing.

monkeychambers Mon 11-Mar-13 14:13:04

Just used you too. thank you.

LadyKooKoo Wed 13-Feb-13 15:45:25

Anyone can use my link smile and then create your own link and pass it on to all of your friends/relatives and get them to earn it too.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Wed 13-Feb-13 15:00:47

I've just used your link, LadyKooKoo!

bananananacoconuts Wed 13-Feb-13 14:57:37

mind if i click on your link LadyKooKoo?

AmandaGetPaidToDotCom Wed 13-Feb-13 14:51:22

Yep def good site to use and wondered why I didn't use these sites sooner. There's another way to get some cash too, by spending a bit of time on Get Paid To sites - there you can earn money for doing tasks, maybe watching a video, taking a survey etc, whatever you have time for and you can also cash out earnings here to gift cards or to your paypal account.

ladymariner Tue 12-Feb-13 13:06:46

I use them too. I insured my cat through them, it cost me £84 for the year but by using them I got £16 cash back.....

DorisIsWaiting Tue 12-Feb-13 13:03:23

Yes definitely legit!

I have been using them for a couple of years I get all my insurance etc through them I managed to get a large 7 seat 57 plate car insured for just over £100 with the cash back.

I saved my cashback this year and got it as amazon vouchers which covered christmas presents!

Just checked my earnings and I've had £423 back since I started!!!!

LadyKooKoo Tue 12-Feb-13 12:56:28

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ElenaKnight Tue 12-Feb-13 12:38:59

Has anyone used them? Is it legitimate?

Also- does anyone know if you can use a NUS student card with them? DD has one and could get some good discounts if so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now