Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Has anyone used NewRegCars.co.uk to buy a new car?

(5 Posts)
vertex Mon 04-Feb-13 12:18:30

Found this on Moneysaving website

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3130986

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Mon 04-Feb-13 12:05:30

Drive the deal are awesome. Cannot recommend them highly enough uk cars from main dealers. They also have a proper office if things go wrong (not that it will, but you get what i mean!)

TheInnerSea Mon 04-Feb-13 12:02:16

Yes, I've seen that thanks' vertex. These prices appear to a be a little bit lower than the target though. I also quite like the idea of doing it all on line without having to talk to the dealers anymore. I did buy from JamJar.com years ago and that was brilliant, but they were part of RBS. Sadly, they no longer exist.

vertex Mon 04-Feb-13 11:58:31

WhatCar magazine have a column in their price list sections called target price, which is less than the RRP. If your local dealer will not match that price then you simply call the magazine and they will give you the details of franchised dealers who will

TheInnerSea Mon 04-Feb-13 11:43:51

As part of my negotiations with local dealers, I thought I'd have a look what the car I want is available for on-line and the savings appear to be significant.

However, I have serious reservations about handing so much money over to an "unknown" internet company.

Does anyone have any experience of them and what checks could I do to protect myself if I decided to give it a go?

NewRegCars.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now