Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Any experience with Citroen repairs?

(1 Post)
Mockingcurl Mon 10-Dec-12 16:28:18

My 4 year old Citroen C2 has done 32,000 miles. A couple of weeks ago the electrics started playing up. I took it into the Citroen garage and they said the fuse box and loom have completely corroded and it will cost £850.

They have had the car for a week whilst they wait for the new part. They have just phoned to say that in fact it will cost £1,250. I just want to cry.

We have had a big row with them as to why a 4 year old car with such low mileage should completely corrode. It is not acceptable. They are looking into it. All they have offered us is to buy another car at a good price. Like I can afford that.

Doesconfused anyone have any experience if this or any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now