Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Spreadsheet template

(7 Posts)
MrAnchovy Wed 05-Dec-12 13:57:36

Oh thanks Cogito, from previous announcements I thought they had withdrawn it completely.

CogitOCrapNotMoreSprouts Wed 05-Dec-12 11:54:28

You can get MS Money from the MS Download site www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20738 quite legitimately. It's not supported by MS any more which means there won't be any new releases or upgrades but it's pretty reliable and easy to use.

benbobaggins Wed 05-Dec-12 11:06:43

Thanks for your replies, have pm'ed you moon

MrAnchovy Wed 05-Dec-12 11:02:34

You can't get MS Money (officially) any more.

This might be overkill but is worth a try.

I have one I can email you, pm me with your email address and I'll send it.

CogitOCrapNotMoreSprouts Wed 05-Dec-12 10:29:44

Rather than a spreadsheet I've used MS Money (can be downloaded for free) for years. You can run cashflow analyses, reports, budgets, all sorts. Keep looking around for some personal finance software with which to replace it but nothing's caught my eye yet.

benbobaggins Wed 05-Dec-12 10:06:40

Hello all,

I'd like to make a financial spreadsheet on excel, does anyone have a template they would like to share?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now