Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is every SAHM setting up their own business

(2 Posts)
fraggle73 Sat 06-Oct-12 09:12:30

There seems to be an influx of part time and stay at home mums setting up their own business, ie buying goods from elsewhere and then trying to sell them on for a profit. Is there really a market out there for this. I am forever trying to think of extra ways of making money but to find a niche in the market. Anyone out there been able to make a living out of sellinfg stuff which they bought wholesale???

You need to research your local market, find out what people would happily pay money for. If you can buy something wholesale and add value to it in some way, either repackaging, combining elements, or making them easier (or faster) to use.
I am setting up as a storyteller, no wholesaling here, I looked at what I can do well, and am using it as an income stream.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now