Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

PPi - Halifax

(2 Posts)
caz05 Fri 05-Oct-12 17:22:14

I put in a poi claim for an egg loan and all I did was fill out a form I heard back 8 weeks later with an offer, accepted it and then 2 weeks later had a cheque. They never asked any questions so in my experience this is not normal procedure. Hope you are lucky with your claim I hear Halifax and quite hard to deal with regarding ppi claims.

belle7 Wed 03-Oct-12 12:48:24

sorry this subject is probably done to death . I have put in a complaint about PPI to halifax for my credit card and loan .
I received a phone call last week from halifax regarding my Credit card claim and he asked bizarre questions : Like was the person who sold you PPI male or female and would you have said no if you knew what it was ?

Has anyone else been asked these sort of questions?

i just wondered what my chances where of receiving a refund.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now