Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

my dds fella

(5 Posts)
ilovesprouts Tue 02-Oct-12 13:39:09

my dd1 got rushed into hosp 5 weeks ago due to having blood clots on her lungs ,her fella came to borrow £50 to go towards his car insurance as did not have the full amount to pay and he would not be able to drive the car,[i lent him the money from my sons dla] plus over the nxt 3 days i lent him another £60 on the promise i got back asap , still no money over the weekend hes been sending me blank txts at least 70 ,leaving nasty vmails calling my bf a pedo now he says i can f off hes not giving it to me i need the money to buy my son some clothes what can i do as i only wrote down in my diary . hes says ive no proof im sick of lending dd money .

RedHelenB Tue 02-Oct-12 19:25:52

Not a lot without proof. Never a borrower or a lender be _ I only ever lend what I can afford to.

RedHelenB Tue 02-Oct-12 19:26:16

BTW, I hope your dd isn't still seeing him!

ilovesprouts Wed 03-Oct-12 08:10:07

yes they live together they have a dd1 whos 11 week plus her ds1 whos two they live four doors away from me hes been really nasty ,my poor dd is stuck in the middle ,he drives past every day peeps hes horn tells me im a fat slag and i cant see the kids [mad] my grandson is now picking swear words up from him.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 03-Oct-12 09:25:18

You've no real chance of getting the money back from this man. Encourage your DD to stop sitting on the fence and see this man for the abusive, threatening bully he really is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now