Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Does anyone have a contact for Hotpoint CEO - no wash machine for 2 weeks

(11 Posts)
notsupermum Tue 19-Jan-16 11:04:58

Having a redmist moment with Hotpoint repairs. Does anyone have experience of complaining to someone who listens there? Or have an email for the CEO. Family of six without a washing machine for two weeks after signing up for insurance...

99percentchocolate Tue 19-Jan-16 13:13:20

They are absolutely hopeless. No contact I'm afraid but we had no fridge/freezer for 6 weeks with insurance so I know exactly how you feel. They really are terrible. We got a "how was our service?" Email after the problem was eventually fixed so we made a complaint and had an apology phone call.
I hope it gets fixed for you soon.

notsupermum Tue 19-Jan-16 13:59:05

thanks! Feel it's such a rip off. I paid up for about four years. I'd have been better off saving and buying a new machine. They aren't picking up the phone...sigh

99percentchocolate Tue 19-Jan-16 17:44:10

They really are a nightmare. The ones that visited me for repairs were incredibly rude too (one handed me a freezer drawer and told me to go make myself useful by doing some cleaning when I tried to describe the problem). They are hopeless. I'll never buy hotpoint/indesit after my experience with them.
Hope you get your problem resolved soon!

KaraokeQueenOfTheNorth Tue 19-Jan-16 17:46:05

I'm currently without a washing machine too - week two as well. Looking like it'll stretch into three or four. Completely useless buggers.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Tue 19-Jan-16 17:47:48

Maurizio.Pettorino@indesit.com, but they don't have a great track record for caring about this type of thing, to be honest.

Good luck!

WavingNotDrowning Tue 19-Jan-16 17:52:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

specialsubject Tue 19-Jan-16 18:10:38

this is what twitter is for.

it is ALL that twitter is for!

notsupermum Tue 19-Jan-16 19:22:14

I did tweet this am - predictably no response!

notsupermum Tue 19-Jan-16 19:26:49

But I've emailed chief exec - thanks for the contact. Will keep you posted

Clutterbugsmum Tue 19-Jan-16 19:41:49

Maurizio.Pettorino@indesit.com here you go.

I had to contact him in 2014 after my washing machine broke and it took them 5 weeks to fix it. Then another 5 weeks for them to collect the broken drum from the front of my house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now