Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

sw recommending I have residency of DC do judges ever go against Sw report?

(7 Posts)
everforever Tue 19-Aug-14 11:25:59

I haven't seen the report yet. Sw just told me through anxiety problems what way Sw is recommending. Even though Sw has been dropping hints for a few weeks now (eg if DC get removed it would be fc, when I said I hope d the teacher saw dc 1 through her school year she agreed, about the nursery agreeing to keep dc2 until reception she said that was good plus other hints that is a bit too revealing) I should see the report next week. I know what is basically in the report in my side but not exp side.

I'll report back when I have the report and when we are at court. Its in a few weeks yet still nervous for court.

grumpychops1 Mon 18-Aug-14 21:49:58

That's great. Please post back and let us know how court goes.
I'm interested because I'm in court soon with a section 7 done by SW, haven't yet seen but I'm aware of what's going in, hope it goes the way you want.

everforever Sun 17-Aug-14 20:24:54

They are nearly 2 and 6. Live with me and has done for 9months now.

grumpychops1 Sun 17-Aug-14 17:16:55

Where do the DC live now, are they with you? How old are they?

everforever Sat 16-Aug-14 22:03:14

DC are on child protection.

Sw is happy with how I am now. Since I have done some of the courses I have been asked to do. Just waiting for the other courses to start so I can do them.

Carcass had a quick chat then it went to Sw.

babybarrister Sat 16-Aug-14 09:55:23

There is always a chance but it would be very very unlikely as presumablythe circumstances were quite serious which is why SW were involved and not Cafcass.

Don't worry

everforever Sat 16-Aug-14 07:46:56

Hi

I'm in court in a little while about residency.

Sw has been doing section37 report. Sw is recommending I have residency.

Is there a chance the judge will go against the Sw report? There is no cafcass involved

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now