Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Anyone live in Witney? Need to check that a company exists!

(5 Posts)
voituredepompier Thu 18-Jul-13 12:52:38

Someone PM'd me and gave me an alternative phone number which I called. They do exist but just don't answer the phone on the number on their website or respond to e-mails. They have said I will get the ipad back by end of next week. So fingers crossed.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

Bigpickles2012 Thu 18-Jul-13 11:08:53

I work In Witney. Will try and check later for you on my way to work.

Erato Thu 18-Jul-13 11:01:04

This company is at the same address if you look at google maps, although bizarrely their website says they're in Glasgow... It's all a bit weird.

iheartdusty Thu 18-Jul-13 10:44:17

google streetview?

voituredepompier Thu 18-Jul-13 10:39:52

I sent my i pad to be repaired by a company called Gloopy who are at 101 High St, Witney, Oxfordshire. Paid in advance for the repair, sent by signed for delivery. It has been signed for.

Now getting concerned as they have not returned it They have not replied to e-mails, don't answer the phone (it just goes to a recorded message and the voice mail box is full)

I have called Trading standards and they have said I have to wait 30 days as their Ts and Cs says they might take 30 days to turnaround.

If anyone happens to be walking past in the next few days, would you mind checking that they are there and replying to this thread?

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now