Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Photos of dd made public - no consent given and im FUMING!!

(176 Posts)
somethinghastogive Mon 29-Apr-13 22:15:37

Hi.
Can anyone advise of what legal action i can take, if any?
DH was best man at a wedding of his best friend from school days. Bride to be and i dont get along. Myselfand dd still went as dh wanted us there. The photos have been made public without us knowing content. Just looked at them and during the wedding bride has taken our daughter off and had photos taken with her. Our daughter is 3. I am soooo angry. Can i do anything about this? Both my dh and i gave NO permission for pic's to be taken of our dd and she at no point asked our permission.
Thankyou in advance.

Branleuse Mon 06-May-13 08:25:44

you are massively massively overreacting. I really hope you werent horrendous to your dp over this and arent really planning to go psycho to the bride.

you are unreasonable to take part in someones special day and accept their hospitality when you clearly hate them so much and wish to cause them trouble.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now