Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

my ex is in my house

(27 Posts)
stolenhouse40 Wed 28-Nov-12 19:51:48

my ex is my house i bought the house before i met him he is still in there after driving me and my 5 kids out we got rehoused by local council he is on part of the mortgage but not the deeds he put a restriction on house without me knowing i have sold the house but its going to fall through because of this i have had 3 different solicitors i have 1 child with him she is 8 he has trashed the house and now changed the locks please if anyone knows anything

stolenhouse40 Tue 04-Dec-12 08:26:16

thank you how did you get your sale order, i am worried i will get it and sale will fall through buyers have been very good so far i cant think straight now i feel he still has control of me even now ,i am angry he has been able to put a restriction on house he stole letters from land registry he has changed the locks and is refusing to give me a key .

Collaborate Tue 04-Dec-12 11:14:20

There are court remedies available for all of your concerns. You need just issue the correct applications. A little money spent on advice at this stage could pay dividends later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now