Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious legal concerns, we would suggest you consult a lawyer.

t moblie contract

(2 Posts)
dubbada Wed 14-Nov-12 08:28:20

Signed a 2 yr contract, have had it for under a month havent even paid first bill and now theres hardly ever coverage, been told computer says no! that apparently there is coverage and that every time i want to uses it i should turn it off and on.

Is there any legal thing i can uses to get out of the contract without paying the next 23 month rental ie:£864?

Sneezecakesmama Thu 15-Nov-12 12:48:38

Have they given you a different or replacement phone? They seem very unhelpful and should at least ensure that you have coverage. If other people's mobiles get a signal then yours should too soI would ask for a replacement phone. These contracts are a nightmare to get out of but I would have thought a new phone is the starting point. My son had to pay to the end of his contract even though he couldn't get a signal in his house but he could outside!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now