Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious legal concerns, we would suggest you consult a lawyer.

Sub contractors contract??

(6 Posts)
obliogada Fri 05-Oct-12 09:55:18

Hi,
I have an events company and have a kids entertainer who wants me to find him work through my company. Am I his agent then?? Or am I subcontracting to him?? What type of contract do i need? How much over and above his fee can I charge?? See my last thread asking about being an agent; though now I'm thinking perhaps I'm subcontracting, not being his agent, but I don't know how it all works. Any tips on places to call for free business advice welcome.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_matters/1579831-If-Im-to-be-an-agent-for-someone-what-type-of-contract

obliogada Fri 05-Oct-12 10:34:15

bump

Collaborate Fri 05-Oct-12 10:43:35

Just some friendly advice - you are asking commercial lawyers to give you freely advice they would charge several thousands of pounds for if they do it properly. It would involve them devoting a considerable amount of time.

Multiple bumps usually result in me hiding threads (9 on your other thread)- others may take the same view.

Be patient, but not pushy.

obliogada Fri 05-Oct-12 10:45:56

oops didn't realise bumps were irritating... point taken

obliogada Sun 07-Oct-12 09:04:50

bump

obliogada Sun 07-Oct-12 09:05:06

sorry about the bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now