anyone persuaded DH for vasectomy reversal?

(3 Posts)
goingfor4 Wed 21-Sep-16 22:37:02

Hi
My DH and I have 3 children under 6, we both work full time. Everything is good, big home, good wages, have a live in au pair etc. Kids happy and I can work from home a lot

After DC3 DH was desperate for the snip. This was mainly due to the bad pregnancies with pre eclampsia/ high blood pressure eg each time I was in bed from 27wk- induced at 37wk

Youngest DC is now 2.5 and wonder if I could persuade DH to have it reversed. He didn't want to go through My ill health again or the baby stage but now loads of our friends have babies he seems to have mellowed a bit. We also have more money now and I'd get sick pay if ill & could afford to keep au pair.

Anyone here ever persuaded a DH to reverse vasectomy & how much does it cost & did it work? This one is 2y old.

MyWineTime Wed 21-Sep-16 23:13:58

but now loads of our friends have babies
That seems to be a pretty awful reason to want more children when there were clearly very good reasons for stopping at 3.

The only person I know who has had a reversal, wasn't successful in having more kids. I don't know him well enough to ask why but I do know it was significantly more painful that the vasectomy was in the first place.

goingfor4 Wed 21-Sep-16 23:43:43

Oh really
Maybe wishful thinking then i wasn't sure if it was painful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now