Box in boot with necessities?

(5 Posts)
onlyoranges Mon 14-Sep-15 21:12:25

Does anyone have one. Was with a friend the other day. She had ketchup, vinegar, first aid kit you name it in there. Does anyone else have one. What's in yours?

imip Mon 14-Sep-15 22:18:41

Yes, just a medical kit. Burn gel, gauze - all the non-pharmaceutical stuff. Initially it was for trips to euro, but handy for storage space now.

No condiments, we live in London, don't use the car that often!

Tsotofamily Tue 15-Sep-15 00:43:38

I have a box in boot but just for wellies, raincoats, football, bats/balls, Frisbee etc
I normally carry plasters around in my handbag but first aid kit would be great idea for car

Artandco Fri 18-Sep-15 09:44:04

Yep - has medical kit, few bottles water, cereal bars ( those two after getting stuck in 6 hrs traffic once), blanket, wet wipes, spare empty carrier bags ( for stripping kids muddy clothes into)

BiddyPop Fri 18-Sep-15 09:51:32

We keep colouring things (crayons and paper), umbrellas, first aid kit, bottled water, snacks, reusable shopping bags, DH's boots and hi viz gear, and emergency breakdown stuff in car.

I keep meaning to put wet wipes back in (always have a box of tissues in passenger doorwell though). And restock the snacks properly.

In winter, especially hard winters, I tend to keep extra hats, gloves and dry socks there as well, just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now