Places to stay in / near London-Watford with 4 children.

(9 Posts)
LongStory Sat 06-Apr-13 23:18:04

have you tried this?

www.roomfor5.co.uk/

susiey Fri 05-Apr-13 15:35:10

How about a youth hostel family room that's what we do . Not luxury but comfortable enough

Snozcumber Thu 28-Mar-13 17:11:04

How very strange! This is exactly what I came on here to ask smile

Will watch with interest hoping someone has the magic answer.

May try Premier Inn also, thanks.

AmandaPayne Wed 13-Mar-13 21:28:57

Have you tried airbnb? Some of it is rooms in the owner's house (like being a short term lodger), but some is full flats. Not much use to you, but we just rented one in se London for around the same as a travelodge (may even have been less) and it would have slept up to six - double bedroom and four beds in the other room. Plus a living room and a kitchenette.

jojane Mon 11-Mar-13 22:23:24

We had real trouble finding somewhere for us and 3 kids. They are too young to sleep in a seperate room so for the same price as a travelodge we are staying in a 2 bed apartment near Hyde park. With small kids we figured at least we could sit in in the evening and relax in a lounge instead of whispering in a hotel room coz kids are asleep!

Cathycat Sun 10-Mar-13 21:42:35

Thank you! I might ring up Premier Inns to ask about adjoining rooms, ThreeBee - I can't see anything on the website. It's sometimes best to ask a real person. That is good, jojane - never seen that website before - I will definitely remember that one! Very useful!

jojane Sun 10-Mar-13 21:23:12

We are going to london ad renting an apartment off house trip.

Er... you could stay with us but we don't have any spare rooms.

DH took DS2 and 2 friends to the HPST yesterday and they had an amazing time.

We have four children too, so I can sympathise with the hotel thing. I thought that the Premier Inn do adjoining rooms for bigger families?

Cathycat Sun 10-Mar-13 21:17:36

We would like to go to the Harry Potter studios and thought it would be good to visit London while we are there. Any ideas of where to stay with 4 children?

Before now we have stayed in 2 rooms in a Premier Inn (me with 2 children, dh with the other 2) but it would be nice not to be separated (though it does have its good points lol, especially if I choose the tidiest children!). We will do this if we can't find anything else.

However, we once stayed in a Premier Inn that took 3 children before the youngest was born. Are there any places that take 6? Any ideas? I'd also be quite happy to go in a static caravan but don't know if they are around this area - it would also be good if the accommodation was inexpensive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now