Spanish playgroups in north London

(5 Posts)
pp2pp2 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:33:35

Hi Violeta, i also live near Camden/Islington area.
I grew up in Barcelona, moved to London 4 years ago.
Have a 14months old son and would like to meet other Spanish mums so that he can play with other children and speak Spanish too.If you are interested we can start a playgroup?

CarmenTSN Mon 19-Nov-12 22:24:53

Hola,

If still interested in a Spanish nursery and after school club, you can check out www.thespanishnursery.com. Hope this helps. Carmen

Shashashan Thu 23-Feb-12 16:48:07

hola!

Nosotros tenemos ya un grupito de familias hispanohablantes, hacemos reuniones cada dos semanas en el norte de londres (sabado a las 2). Los ninos juegan, hacemos actividades, y los padres tienen la opportunidad de hablar y hacer amigos.

para mas informaciones, mira nuestra pagina de facebook 'Padres Hispanos North London'.

Gracias.

TwinkleToes76 Wed 19-Aug-09 12:18:30

see here for a list of playgroups and nurseries. They seem mainly to be in Crouch End area so might be too far. I knew someone who sent her children to a Spanish nursery in Tufnell Park, run by Catholic nuns which may not be your thing, and also for children aged 2 upwards!

violeta Fri 14-Aug-09 21:54:00

Hi,
My daughter is 18 months old, and I'm looking for a Spanish playgroup / parent and toddler group that my Spanish partner can take her along to in north London.
I've done an internet search, but can't find any in the Camden / Islington area, which would be ideal. Does anyone know of any groups?
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now