Spanish playgroups in north London

(5 Posts)
violeta Fri 14-Aug-09 21:54:00

Hi,
My daughter is 18 months old, and I'm looking for a Spanish playgroup / parent and toddler group that my Spanish partner can take her along to in north London.
I've done an internet search, but can't find any in the Camden / Islington area, which would be ideal. Does anyone know of any groups?
Thanks!

TwinkleToes76 Wed 19-Aug-09 12:18:30

see here for a list of playgroups and nurseries. They seem mainly to be in Crouch End area so might be too far. I knew someone who sent her children to a Spanish nursery in Tufnell Park, run by Catholic nuns which may not be your thing, and also for children aged 2 upwards!

Shashashan Thu 23-Feb-12 16:48:07

hola!

Nosotros tenemos ya un grupito de familias hispanohablantes, hacemos reuniones cada dos semanas en el norte de londres (sabado a las 2). Los ninos juegan, hacemos actividades, y los padres tienen la opportunidad de hablar y hacer amigos.

para mas informaciones, mira nuestra pagina de facebook 'Padres Hispanos North London'.

Gracias.

CarmenTSN Mon 19-Nov-12 22:24:53

Hola,

If still interested in a Spanish nursery and after school club, you can check out www.thespanishnursery.com. Hope this helps. Carmen

pp2pp2 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:33:35

Hi Violeta, i also live near Camden/Islington area.
I grew up in Barcelona, moved to London 4 years ago.
Have a 14months old son and would like to meet other Spanish mums so that he can play with other children and speak Spanish too.If you are interested we can start a playgroup?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now