Any russian playgroups/ classes in North London Hertfordshire

(24 Posts)
Hsh Sat 21-Feb-09 09:55:45

Any russian playgroups in Hertfordshire

NatLex Fri 13-Mar-09 15:32:24

I wish there was. I am looking for one too. Where are you? We are in Harefield village, near Uxbridge, close to Bucks and Heartfordshire. My son is 20 months.

Hsh Fri 13-Mar-09 23:09:45

Hi Natlex! We live in Potters Bar. I've got 2 girls 5 and nearly 2. We were looking for russian classes or playgroups but only found teacher from Hemel hamstid.

Natalivogue Sun 17-Jan-10 22:31:15

Privet! There's a new Russian playgroup "Ladushki" in North London. (East Finchley area) We meet on Thursday afternoons and have a structured playgroup to the accompaniment of piano. Looking for new mums and kids to join us! For more info, please, contact me. Natalia.

Contessa67 Mon 29-Mar-10 14:28:07

Hi Natalia
I have a small baby and would love to do something in Russian and meet Russian moms in the East Finchley area. Could you please email me with more info? Thanks! Ilona
contessa67@aol.com

Natalivogue Tue 26-Oct-10 21:55:20

Russian playgroup Ladushki will also have a branch in Hampstead. The class will be 45 minutes, and will be on Thursday mornings. Please, email me on info@ladushki.co.uk for more information

Anna55 Sun 14-Nov-10 11:19:36

Hi.
My name is Anna and I have a 3 year old son and would like to meet russian speaking parent's in Maidstone.
I speak Russian but have british partner so we tend to speak english all the time. My russian speaking friend don't have any children and I find it hard to get my son to speak Russian as he has not got anyone to practice speaking it with( he has me but it's not enough to get him to speak). If anyone is intrested in meeting up or can suggest any russian speaking playgroups in Maidstone please let me know.

Anutka Wed 02-Feb-11 18:19:38

Privet.we live in st.albans.are there any Russian speaking mums that would like to meet?

7vio Wed 09-Mar-11 13:14:49

Hi Anna

There's a Russian playgroup in Tonbridge which is quite close to Maidstone, here's the link http://www.russian-school.org.uk/Teremok.html

Hope this helps

Violetta

DianaXXX Wed 10-Apr-13 20:14:48

Hi, any groups in Southgate area?
Thank you

VeronikaPegler Tue 23-Apr-13 14:05:21

NatLex, are you still living in Harefield? I live in Harefield too and would like to meet if you dont mind. I am russian.

Natalie2013 Tue 09-Jul-13 10:33:43

Hello.I live in New Barnet. My boy is 2 years old.Would be great to meet up.)))

Bakalakadaka Thu 18-Jul-13 13:41:01

Hi there, im russian born lthuanian based in cheshunt. I'm currently expecting my first child and would love to meet some russian or any slavic mums in my area. smile
Get in touch

irishka03 Thu 08-Aug-13 13:17:15

Dar Centre is exciting weekly activity classes for all children aged 6 months – 4 years old. Combining singing, fun exercise & development of their imaginations to funky tunes! Even the grown-up will love it!
For venues, times & maps please visit our website!
www.darcentre.co.uk
or contact us on 07793956199

Sliva05 Tue 22-Oct-13 11:53:12

Any Russian mums in North London, Mill Hill Broadway?

Hi, I would like to meet Russian mums who live in North London, near Mill Hill Broadway.

I am Russian with 2 kids, 3 and 5.

Please email me on laifizgut@gmail.com

Thank you.

JanuaryMommy Sun 03-Nov-13 21:25:48

Anyone in SW London? I have a 9 month old baby girl xx

Valeria84 Sun 01-Dec-13 23:30:26

Girls anyone found any play groups or classes in Southgate area. DianaXXX posted this before, but didn't seem to have generated any answers. My little baby is 4 months and I am looking into finding a nice Russian class for him. It can also be Palmers Green, Muswell Hill, Winchmore Hill and Enfield.

LuChEtOl Mon 28-Apr-14 15:21:22

Not in Northern London but not on Central Line
Творческая школа "Чудо" набирает детишек с 4 до 10 лет.
Предметы: русский язык, музыка и эрудит проходят в занимательно-игровой форме каждую субботу.
Наш адрес: станция метро Leyton, Score community centre, Е10.
Количество мест ограничено!
Обращаться: email: chudo.school@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/SchoolChudo

AliciaLu Mon 28-Apr-14 19:29:17

I just found russian class in Muswell Hill area - detki.co.uk
They do classes every thursday, havent been yet but planning to go this Thursday with my 2 year old daughter

adelaney Fri 02-May-14 07:12:24

Hi. Anastasia here. We live in Bishops Stortford, Hertz. I have 2 kids, 4 and 2. They both understand me but they don't speek russian. I was hoping to find a school or classes which will help them to start speeking russian. It breaks my heart that my parents can't talk to their grandchildren(. Does anybody know any schools this way or mayby Cambridge way. Thank you

Mariaveselovasmith Mon 05-May-14 21:37:39

We are moving to North Herts (SG7) from Yorkshire and looking for a new Russian baby/toddle group in the area for a 16-months-old girl. I have checked the group in Bedford, but they do not run the meetings any longer. Hemel and East Finchley are a bit too far to drive.... If there are any formal or informal groups nearby, please, could you let me know? linguaru@hotmail.co.uk. Maria

ElenaVass Wed 16-Jul-14 19:55:17

Summer Russian camp for children starts from August 5, 2014. Opening hours 9.00-13.00 Address: Abbey Road, London, NW8 9BD Working language-Russian.
Летний лагерь для детей начинает работать с 5 августа 2014 года. Время работы 9.00-13.00, адрес : Abbey Road, London, NW8 9BD

allak Thu 14-Aug-14 12:17:11

I live in Bishops Stortford, my daughter's just turned two. Shout out to any Russian speaking families around that area!

NatMil Thu 28-Aug-14 16:52:56

Hi everyone! I recently moved to Welwyn Garden City, Herts. I have a little boy of five and a half months. I am originally from Moldova and speak Romanian (mother-toungue) and Russian. I have no problem teaching my little one Romanian, as it seems natural to me, but I have issues teaching him Russian because he will be very confused and my Russian is getting worse (been in the UK 9 years). I would like to meet some Russian speaking mums so my boy and I can have some interaction with Russian speaking people. Also, if any of you could recommend a group or a Russian speaking nanny I would be grateful. My email is nmilentii@yahoo.co.uk. Natalia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now