Russian-speaking new parents or due-soon pregnant in London?

(37 Posts)
elk4baby Wed 04-Feb-09 15:27:59

Hi,

I'm looking for any Russian-speaking new parents or due-soon pregnant ladies in London (ideally SE or nearby).

I'm due in April and am located in the Greenwich area.

anka08 Wed 25-Sep-13 16:42:30

Hi, I have a 5 y old girl and live in Hampton TW12, would love to meet with Russian-speaking mums and kids!
e-mail is anya.smirnova@yahoo.co.uk

NewGirl2013 Fri 23-Aug-13 04:12:24

Hello,
We may be relocating to London shortly (for work). We have an almost 4-year old girl. Would greatly appreciate any tips on nannies (preferably Russian -- trying to preserve the language) and pre/schools.
Txs

irishka03 Thu 08-Aug-13 13:24:04

Dar Education Centre is exciting Russian activity classes for all children aged 9 months – 4 years old. Combining singing, fun exercises & development of their imaginations to funky tunes! Even the grown-up will love it!
For venues, times & maps please visit our website!
www.darcentre.co.uk
or contact us on 07793956199/07851791024

NewR Sun 14-Apr-13 22:36:52

Hi there I am in north London near Edgware and daughter is nearly 5 so will need to go to school only 2 months after getting here. Any tips. Russian language playgroup in Eltham sounds great.

DianaXXX Wed 10-Apr-13 20:10:43

Hi everyone, I am russian and have a one year old boy, would love to meet russian mums, i am in southgate North london

jusyat1 Tue 17-Apr-12 12:20:29

Hello girls! I'm Ukrainian and moved to UK, Sidcup about a year and a half ago. I'm expecting our little one in August. Didn't really have time to find friends here, so I'll be happy if somebody contacted me, especially if you are a mum-to-be or with a newborn. In anyway, I'll be happy to meet for a cup of coffee! jusyat1@gmail.com

NataliaS Wed 11-Apr-12 21:53:43

Hello! A very good friend of mine Katya lives in North Greenwich and is due in April. If you are interested I can introduce you. Please write on nataliasot@yahoo.co.uk

AnnaBR6 Wed 29-Feb-12 10:12:30

Hello, Lala29 and Nyusha
Great to see that people are still leaving posts here. I have finally finished work last Friday so am more flexible to meet now. Will be great to meet with both of you somewhere between Sidcup, Hither green and Chislehurst.
Any suggestions? As I'm quite new to the area too.
Not sure how to leave a private massage here, so will communicate my mobile later, but for now here's my email anna@lugan-girl.com

Nyusha Sun 18-Dec-11 21:06:34

Hello Lala29. I'm Russian, too. i'm new here, haven't got any friends here yet. Would be nice to meet. I have no children yet. I live in Sidcup. I've always lived in Ekaterinburg, in Russia. My email is anna_vorontsova@yahoo.com feel free to contact me.

Lala29 Sat 26-Nov-11 22:36:16

Hi, I am Russian and my daughter is 7 weeks old. I would love to get to know other Russian mums in the area, as really trying to speak Russian to my baby, but it's hard work. I left Russia when I was 13 and only speak with my parents who are here. So English is a lot easier... I am in hither green, near Lewisham. Please do get in touch if anyone still visits this thread!

AnnaBR6 Sun 06-Nov-11 15:00:18

Hello, Girls
Unfortunately all the posts are quite old, so I'm not sure if any of you are still even visiting this website or meeting with any other Russian speaking Moms around your area, but I will give it a try anyway.
I'm expecting in March another boy, my oldest is 7 years old. I live between New Eltham and Chislehurst, still new to this area since we only moved here in August.
I'm originally from Ukraine and would love to meet Russian speaking Moms and to make friends, especially if your kids are about the same age or you are expecting too.
Anna

MKam Wed 22-Jun-11 13:28:55

Hello Veronika and other lovely Russian and other Moms here! I am a mother to a 14 months old baby-boy and we live in Bexleyheath area. I would love to meet mothers in my area for tea/coffee and my son needs new friends! You can contact me on marina@udsltd.co.uk. Hope to hear from you all soon!

DontTeachThem2Talk Tue 05-Oct-10 00:44:19

Hi girls, I live in Hampton TW12 and I have 2 pre-school girls, would love to meet Russian-speaking mums and kids in the area. my email xs2girlie at gmail tochka com

RussianMama Mon 13-Sep-10 23:53:10

Hi, my name is Tatiana, i moved from Russia to London a year ago,i am living in Fulham,have daughter of 8 months old, would love to meet some other Russian mums for coffee/walk and everybody who is interested. My email tanushkadaisy@yandex.ru

VeronikaO Wed 11-Aug-10 23:32:00

Hi! My name is Veronika and I moved from Russia just 2 months ago and I have no friends here yet. I have seven months old daughter Emilia.I'd like to meet with Russian-speaking mums living nearby (as well as any other mums with children the same age as my daughter). I live near Shooters Hill Road, but it's no problem for me to go to Eltham, for example, or somewhere else. Hope to hear from you soon.

holygolightly Thu 10-Jun-10 16:38:09

Hi,
I am a new mum and would like to meet russian speaking mums for walks/ coffee in Greenwich park or surrounding area.
my e-mail is anya underline twenty six at mail dot ru

GenSpell Sun 31-Jan-10 21:59:33

HI EVERYONE! I would like to meet with russian mums I live near Ealing W7, if anyone would like to meet for coffe please let me know. espellman@ymail.com x

MummyNW8 Wed 30-Sep-09 13:36:55

skiingone, I've e-mailed you, hope to hear from you. Please get in touch with me on mylittlebabysobakayahootochkacotochkauk Hope to see you soon. Your little girl looks very tiny and very sweet on photos x

NatKen Mon 14-Sep-09 14:29:22

mi jivem vosle Danson Park v welling/sidcup/blackfen. tam o4en xorowaya detskaya prowadka. y menya dva sina 9 i 2.5 goda. mi pereehali nedavno, tak 4to russko-govoryawix v nawem rayone ne znaem. y menya ewe zdes mama v gostyah, kototraya s ydovolstviem poznakomitsya s vawimi roditelyami. esli kto-to jivet ryadom, otzavites. moy email: natkenb@hotmail.com
bydem o4en radi poznakomitsya.
Natasha

skiingone Sun 13-Sep-09 13:48:28

MummyNW8, you can get in touch with me on anastasia9776sobakayahootochkacomtochkaau

I often have coffee at Gail's in St John's wood. Hope to meet you there.x

MummyNW8 Sat 12-Sep-09 12:46:09

Hello,

I am also looking for Russian mums to make friends with in NW or Central London. I have a toddler who is nearly two and we are near Regents Park and St John's Wood. I am new to the area and don't know anyone around here.

I can't work it out how I can get in touch with anyone on this website so please get in touch with me! Hope to hear from you!!! )

yanchik Wed 15-Jul-09 16:27:12

hello girls!!!
i am looking for russian mummys for friendship in nw london.we have 2 boys aged 2years and 3 months.hope find some friends for me and for them and also someone to speak russian)))

skiingone Sun 05-Apr-09 14:12:50

Hi Elk4baby,

S udovolstviem vstrechus s vami i drugimi russkimi mamami.
Pishu moi elektromnni adress tak chtob vi ponyali a drugie vozmozhno net anastasia9776sobakayahootochkacomtochkaau

Wishing you easy delivery!

elk4baby Fri 27-Mar-09 23:26:24

hi skiingone,

I thought this thread was a lost cause..

Wow your little girl is really prompt! Congratulations!
I'm still waiting actually, quite heavy by now, but hopefully it won't be too long now.

Hampstead is a little out there, but I'm sure we could meet and go for a stroll somewhere.

I've met with a few Russian mums already. [Thanks again mrsnoname]. They each have two children already, so I'm a bit behind, but it's quite helpful to be able to 'see ahead' . If you like, we could meet with them and go for a coffee somewhere, I'm sure they'll be able to pick a buggy-friendly spot with parking space (as they'd done the research).

Let me know what's the best way to contact you.

skiingone Mon 23-Mar-09 18:52:04

Hi elkb4baby,
Congratulations on your pregnancy.
I'm Russian who moved to London last year from Sydney, so my mum is in Moscow and his mum is in Oz. I was also expecting my first in April, but she decided to come in February. So I'm already a mum to a little girl Marianna.
I'm also looking for Russian speaking new mums, but I'm in NW ( Hampstead), so if you feel like coming over to NW - let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now