Russian/Ukrainian mums or mums to be in North London,Hertfordshire

(19 Posts)
NatMil Thu 28-Aug-14 16:53:57

Hi everyone! I recently moved to Welwyn Garden City, Herts. I have a little boy of five and a half months. I am originally from Moldova and speak Romanian (mother-toungue) and Russian. I have no problem teaching my little one Romanian, as it seems natural to me, but I have issues teaching him Russian because he will be very confused and my Russian is getting worse (been in the UK 9 years). I would like to meet some Russian speaking mums so my boy and I can have some interaction with Russian speaking people. Also, if any of you could recommend a group or a Russian speaking nanny I would be grateful. My email is nmilentii@yahoo.co.uk. Natalia

Anna9zo Wed 20-Aug-14 22:52:29

Hi,

I am Anna. We recently to moved to Borehamwood, Herts. My son is 4.5 years old. I am looking for other russian speaking kids so my boy can keep practicing his russian once he starts reception school in Septembeer. If you are interested to meet up for coffee/BBQ over weekend, please email anyater@yahoo.co.uk.

DianaXXX Wed 10-Apr-13 20:18:03

Hi, your thread is quite old but I also live in Enfield Borough, and I am from Kiev with a one year old son, get in touch x

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:11:52

Hi everyone!We teach children 4-12 how to speak russian, it is in Kingston /west LONDON/ if you are interested join us every Saturday!

friendshipschool@hotmail.co.uk

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:09:59

Hi everyone!We teach children 4-12 how to speak russian, it is in Kingston /west LONDON/ if you are interested join us every Saturday!

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:07:56

DianaXXX Wed 19-Oct-11 02:13:59

Hi I live in Southgate so very close to enfield pls email me, im from kiev as well and i have my first son on the way
dpxxxx@googlemail.com

doryw Fri 16-Jul-10 12:31:54

Hi there

I'm about to ahve my first baby. The father is Russian. I am a TOTAL beginner but want to learn it and make sure my baby speaks it. Does anyone know any groups I could join to hang out and practise?

Thanks!

Hsh Wed 19-Nov-08 13:39:32

Hi there! I am from tajikistan. I've got 5 and 20 month old girls.we would like to meet with russian speaking friends to practice our language and have fun together! We live in potters Bar.

chitchat07 Thu 10-Jul-08 16:22:18

Anyone in SE London? I live in Charlton, and have a 15 month old boy. I'm not a true native speaker as English is my first language, but was brought up speaking Russian by Russian parents, so am pretty fluent, just lacking practice!

duvetandchocs Thu 05-Jun-08 15:09:35

Message deleted

NatLex Tue 22-Apr-08 20:50:02

Hi Lyuba

My name is Natalia and I live just outside Uxbridge in a village. My son is 9 months. If you fancy meeting up, my email is
nataliaclarke@btinternet.com

NatLex Tue 22-Apr-08 20:48:45

Hi ivet83. what is your name?
I am Russian and live in Harefield village, which is not far from Watford. I go there all the time and have friends there. Do you go to Cassiobury park? I do often with my son, who is 9 months tomorrow. How old is your baby?
my email address if you want to meet up one day

ivet83 Tue 22-Apr-08 11:58:10

hi there I am bulgarian but live in watford and i want to meet with Russian mums so i can learn russian wink

ukrainianmum Tue 22-Apr-08 07:52:53

Hi there!!!

My name is Lyuba and currently i am in Ukraine but I'll be back soon to London.I live in Enfield.I have a 3 years old daughter,Ksenia.And would love to meet other russian/ukrainian speaking mums.

NatLex Thu 03-Apr-08 13:34:01

Hi Lera
I just emailed you and would love to meet up with a Russian mum and baby :O)
email back if interested

Best

evalera Thu 20-Mar-08 17:09:28

Hi there!

Would love to get in touch with Russian speaking Mums. My name is Lera and my daughter is 6 month old. Currently we live in North London -Hampstead, but shortly will be moving to Buckinghamshire.Anyone interested please e-mail me on valeryia.steadman@yahoo.co.uk

Best

NatLex Tue 11-Mar-08 14:51:34

Hello
I am Russian. My name is Natalia and I have a 8 months old son. I see your post is from back in June, so you must have had your baby :O)
I live in Harefield village, it is near Hertfordshire. If you would like to chat or meet for a coffee, email me nataliaclarke@btinternet.com
Are you Russian yourself?
Hope to hear from you
Best

NataliaUK Sat 23-Jun-07 20:08:46

Hi everyone! I am new to mumsnet.It is great to read all the threads.I was wondering if there are any Russian/Ukrainian mums in North London. I live in Elstree,Hertfordshire and would like to meet some new friends.I am almost 39 weeks. Good luck to you all with labour and parenting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now