Russian/Ukrainian mums or mums to be in North London,Hertfordshire

(17 Posts)
NataliaUK Sat 23-Jun-07 20:08:46

Hi everyone! I am new to mumsnet.It is great to read all the threads.I was wondering if there are any Russian/Ukrainian mums in North London. I live in Elstree,Hertfordshire and would like to meet some new friends.I am almost 39 weeks. Good luck to you all with labour and parenting!

NatLex Tue 11-Mar-08 14:51:34

Hello
I am Russian. My name is Natalia and I have a 8 months old son. I see your post is from back in June, so you must have had your baby :O)
I live in Harefield village, it is near Hertfordshire. If you would like to chat or meet for a coffee, email me nataliaclarke@btinternet.com
Are you Russian yourself?
Hope to hear from you
Best

evalera Thu 20-Mar-08 17:09:28

Hi there!

Would love to get in touch with Russian speaking Mums. My name is Lera and my daughter is 6 month old. Currently we live in North London -Hampstead, but shortly will be moving to Buckinghamshire.Anyone interested please e-mail me on valeryia.steadman@yahoo.co.uk

Best

NatLex Thu 03-Apr-08 13:34:01

Hi Lera
I just emailed you and would love to meet up with a Russian mum and baby :O)
nataliaclarke@btinternet.com
email back if interested

Best

ukrainianmum Tue 22-Apr-08 07:52:53

Hi there!!!

My name is Lyuba and currently i am in Ukraine but I'll be back soon to London.I live in Enfield.I have a 3 years old daughter,Ksenia.And would love to meet other russian/ukrainian speaking mums.

ivet83 Tue 22-Apr-08 11:58:10

hi there I am bulgarian but live in watford and i want to meet with Russian mums so i can learn russian wink

NatLex Tue 22-Apr-08 20:48:45

Hi ivet83. what is your name?
I am Russian and live in Harefield village, which is not far from Watford. I go there all the time and have friends there. Do you go to Cassiobury park? I do often with my son, who is 9 months tomorrow. How old is your baby?
my email address if you want to meet up one day

NatLex Tue 22-Apr-08 20:50:02

Hi Lyuba

My name is Natalia and I live just outside Uxbridge in a village. My son is 9 months. If you fancy meeting up, my email is

duvetandchocs Thu 05-Jun-08 15:09:35

Message deleted

chitchat07 Thu 10-Jul-08 16:22:18

Anyone in SE London? I live in Charlton, and have a 15 month old boy. I'm not a true native speaker as English is my first language, but was brought up speaking Russian by Russian parents, so am pretty fluent, just lacking practice!

Hsh Wed 19-Nov-08 13:39:32

Hi there! I am from tajikistan. I've got 5 and 20 month old girls.we would like to meet with russian speaking friends to practice our language and have fun together! We live in potters Bar.

doryw Fri 16-Jul-10 12:31:54

Hi there

I'm about to ahve my first baby. The father is Russian. I am a TOTAL beginner but want to learn it and make sure my baby speaks it. Does anyone know any groups I could join to hang out and practise?

Thanks!

DianaXXX Wed 19-Oct-11 02:13:59

Hi I live in Southgate so very close to enfield pls email me, im from kiev as well and i have my first son on the way
dpxxxx@googlemail.com

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:07:56

Hi everyone!We teach children 4-12 how to speak russian, it is in Kingston /west LONDON/ if you are interested join us every Saturday!

friendshipschool@hotmail.co.uk

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:09:59

Hi everyone!We teach children 4-12 how to speak russian, it is in Kingston /west LONDON/ if you are interested join us every Saturday!

Educarerus Thu 27-Oct-11 13:11:52

DianaXXX Wed 10-Apr-13 20:18:03

Hi, your thread is quite old but I also live in Enfield Borough, and I am from Kiev with a one year old son, get in touch x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now